+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

completed b.tech, need atleast 2 year diploma and 3 years work , please guide me

love3101

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Jalandhar (PUNJAB)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-12
Doc's Request.
17-07-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 overall (L=8.5, R=8, S=6.5, W=6)
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
cliffs -
i have recently completed my b.tech ( electronics and communication) and got 7.5 in ielts.
i want to apply for study course of atleast 2 year, so that i can get 3 years work permit after that.
have recently talked to few consultants/agents, they are saying that i could go for one year post graduate diploma, and after that i could get one year work permit.

i don't think that's enough to get settle down and get P.R. in that short frame of time.

one consultant even told me that i should go for one year PG diploma, on completion of my diploma, i could join another course/diploma for one year, hence 2 years study, and then i could get 3 years work permit.

is this true????

are there any other P.G. diplomas in colleges under SPP for 2 years ?? please aware me.

also if i apply for simple diploma, not post graduate , which is two years long, so could this get me rejected because i already have done graduation??

please help me out. want to get in sept 2012 batch.

thanks

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dude....

Lambton college is providing 2 year course for B.tech students. Me also selected the same course bcoz of same reason u stated ...Its a 1 year advance diploma + 1 year PG diploma course. So you can apply for this course total duration of this course is 2 year....Course name is Industrial Management+Project Management(2 year dual program)...Actually industrial Management is 2 year diploma course they r providing this for 1 year advance diploma for International students+ 1 year PG diploma in Project Management.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love3101 said:
cliffs -
i have recently completed my b.tech ( electronics and communication) and got 7.5 in ielts.
i want to apply for study course of atleast 2 year, so that i can get 3 years work permit after that.
have recently talked to few consultants/agents, they are saying that i could go for one year post graduate diploma, and after that i could get one year work permit.

i don't think that's enough to get settle down and get P.R. in that short frame of time.

one consultant even told me that i should go for one year PG diploma, on completion of my diploma, i could join another course/diploma for one year, hence 2 years study, and then i could get 3 years work permit.

is this true????

are there any other P.G. diplomas in colleges under SPP for 2 years ?? please aware me.

also if i apply for simple diploma, not post graduate , which is two years long, so could this get me rejected because i already have done graduation??

please help me out. want to get in sept 2012 batch.

thanks
hi,
i suggest you apply for advanced diploma fast track( for fast track program must have college diploma or degree) in fast track program you can gain 3 year diploma in 2 year........as you have b.tech so you can easily go for fast track program......other thing as this course required a degree so its not a study mis-match......and i know many indian guys who got visa for fast track program after b.tech. for more information see the link below......

http://www.centennialcollege.ca/Programs/ProgramOverview.aspx?Program=3222

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Abu Bakr
Fast Track = finish 3 year diploma course in 2 years.

what about Co-op Fast Track? can co-op be completed in 2 years instead of 3?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hell911 said:
@ Abu Bakr
Fast Track = finish 3 year diploma course in 2 years.

what about Co-op Fast Track? can co-op be completed in 2 years instead of 3?
Yes........but its need over time and extra fees.

love3101

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Jalandhar (PUNJAB)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-12
Doc's Request.
17-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
thanks guys for replies.

@ abu ..thank you so much bro, i have looked into subjects and most of these i have studied during my degree, and one of my consultant was telling me yesterday that if i have done more than 20% subjects , than i could not apply for course because i already have done it. ( i was looking into Electronics Engineering Technology (Fast Track)3222 ) and she wanted me to choose a course about which i have studied much. was she just mis-leading me??

also for applying , they need graduate degree, i have done my b.tech with 70% under punjab technical university , how can i know if i am eligible to apply???

again thanks buddy for your time.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
overtime in school or after school-work?

also, how much increase in fees, just estimate. :)

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love3101 said:
thanks guys for replies.

@ abu ..thank you so much bro, i have looked into subjects and most of these i have studied during my degree, and one of my consultant was telling me yesterday that if i have done more than 20% subjects , than i could not apply for course because i already have done it. ( i was looking into Electronics Engineering Technology (Fast Track)3222 ) and she wanted me to choose a course about which i have studied much. was she just mis-leading me??

also for applying , they need graduate degree, i have done my b.tech with 70% under punjab technical university , how can i know if i am eligible to apply???

again thanks buddy for your time.
hi,
in my opinion you can apply........i did confirm from administrator office they told me for fast track program you must heve 14 year academic.........if you have 14 year academic then you are eligible........for more information contact the admission office.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hell911 said:
overtime in school or after school-work?

also, how much increase in fees, just estimate. :)
hi,
i think over time in workshop and fees are not too much approximately 100 to 200 CAD extra per year.

love3101

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Jalandhar (PUNJAB)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-12
Doc's Request.
17-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
guys i am posting my educational history, can anyone guide me to the PG course i could get into (preferred 2 years , so that it leads to 3 years work permit )) related to my b.tech(electronics and communication)

10th -80%
12 th - 65%
b.tech - 70% (completed this month)

ielts 7.5 bands

what course should i choose to avoid any kind of refusal either cause of mis match or choosing same subjects which i have studied earlier in my b.tech)

please someone guide me, i am confused and frustrated and running out of time( want sept 2012 batch)

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
hilarious.. overtime extra fees..!!!!!!!. one does not mind to pay 700$ for 1 semester, if he is getting canadian experience with good pay!!! ..please do not tell people wat u know, tell people what really there is!!!

sahas reddy

Mar 12, 2013
HELLO ,
CAN ANY 1 PLZ SUGGEST ME WEATHER DOING A DIPLOMA(NOT P.G DIPLOMA)IS GOOD AFTER DOING B-TECH..

IF YES,

AND HOW ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES,ARE THERE ENOUGH JOBS FOR ME TO GET SETTLED IN THOSE 3 YEARS OF WORK PERMIT.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME ??? :)

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Visa chance will be slim to none , if you take a Diploma course.

sahas reddy

Mar 12, 2013
@ SING
THNX FOR YR REPLY,I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WEATHER I WILL BE GETTING A JOB LIKE A PERSON WHO IS GETTING A JOB AFTER DOING M.S. :)

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
No, Can't compare job prospects for Masters and a Post secondary Diploma.