+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete step by step process to apply for FSW

karurkrishna

Aug 1, 2014
HI Everyone
My name is krishna and i am planning to apply for FSW canada. Could any one let me know the complete process so that i can start this by myself as i don't want to approach any consultancy as i am not able to figure out a good credible consultancy and also they charge abnormal fees.

First step where to get the form and after filling it whom to send and how ? how to pay the money ? when to write the IELTS and at what point the IELTS score transcript has to be submitted etc.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Everything you need is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

your thread clearly indicates that you want o immigrate to canada without doing any little efforts....unbelievable.
start reading on cic website,the link that have been provided by (scylla) will take you there or get a consultant to do thing in your behalf for a paid fees,you can't expect us to read and post the forms for you here as well.

Early Rise

Aug 1, 2014
canadavisa13 said:
Hi,

your thread clearly indicates that you want o immigrate to canada without doing any little efforts....unbelievable.
start reading on cic website,the link that have been provided by (scylla) will take you there or get a consultant to do thing in your behalf for a paid fees,you can't expect us to read and post the forms for you here as well.
yes cic website is itself a guide

karurkrishna

Aug 1, 2014
Can i apply for Canada FSW first and get in to the cap count and later on during the processing time of 2-3 months can i get the IELTS score and submit? or is it manadatory to have the IELTs score card transcript in hand to apply for Canada FSW PR visa? please let me know your valuable suggestion.

Stevegooners

Aug 4, 2014
karurkrishna said:
Can i apply for Canada FSW first and get in to the cap count and later on during the processing time of 2-3 months can i get the IELTS score and submit? or is it manadatory to have the IELTs score card transcript in hand to apply for Canada FSW PR visa? please let me know your valuable suggestion.
The safest way is to send your IELTS report together with your application otherwise an application without an IELTS report might not go through the completeness check of CIC.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Stevegooners said:
The safest way is to send your IELTS report together with your application otherwise an application without an IELTS report might not go through the completeness check of CIC.
IELTS results must be sent with the application..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stevegooners said:
Not "might not." WILL NOT.

IELTS results MUST be sent with the application.

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes IELTS is definitely a must with application. We can't "reserve" the seat without mandatory docs.

karurkrishna

Aug 1, 2014
Hi
One more question, I had completed my B.tech in computer science and engineering in the year 2006 from JNTU(Jawaharlal nehru technological university -hyderabad) it is a full time 4 years regular course. all in all i have 16 years of education including my B.tech degree. so what is the points that i can claim for the education segment? where can i check this exactly ?

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
karurkrishna said:
HI Everyone
My name is krishna and i am planning to apply for FSW canada. Could any one let me know the complete process so that i can start this by myself as i don't want to approach any consultancy as i am not able to figure out a good credible consultancy and also they charge abnormal fees.

First step where to get the form and after filling it whom to send and how ? how to pay the money ? when to write the IELTS and at what point the IELTS score transcript has to be submitted etc.
If you lazy or do not have time or no need to do little efforts or no time to look & understand forms, read each section is difficult for you and you are not able to fill out all sections of each forms....

I suggest go for some good immigration lawyer or consultant. remember this is just my suggestion... find out locally first nearest in your town so, they will just fill out forms for you and you have to arrange all documents required by CIC , any consulting firms will not help you but they just fill out forms and send courier on behalf of you to CIC. so, you are paying them for your clerical work only... Best luck

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
karurkrishna said:
HI Everyone

Just a little helpful tip, should you make it to Canada, no one is going to hold your hand there. Toughen up now and it will be easier on the other end.

ishu_canada

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-11-2014
IELTS Request
08-08-2014
karurkrishna -- It will be 21 points

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polara69 said:
Just a little helpful tip, should you make it to Canada, no one is going to hold your hand there. Toughen up now and it will be easier on the other end.
+1

OP, read the relevant pages on CIC's web site thoroughly and figure most of it out yourself, then come back with specifics. Nobody on this forum is going to be your consultant for the whole process.

karurkrishna

Aug 1, 2014
Any one who has obtained attested photocopies of B.tech degree from JNTU hyderabad tell me about the process? I am currently working as a senior software engineer in bangalore and i would like to get the attested photocopies of B.tech degree from JNTU hyderabad. can anyone tell me how to get this done? Do i need to go in person to JNTU or is there any process in line to follow? please let me know.
Regards
karur krishna