+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
please if any one can help
i have done advance diploma in interior design 2 years from INIFD, affiliate from Annamalai University,how i can valuate it from wes as it shows this course but which head i have to choose
1) University education (pg )
but it is not pg course
2) non University pg
pls any1 can help
how to do wes ,ininfd assured me! wes valuate it as course and University is present in wes site but i am confused what to choose

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
Hi Aditya

I have recently enrolled for PG Diploma in Business administration from annamalai university for May 2020-21 course.
The sole reason is to get extra 33 points since I only have a bachelors currently

However I am worried that the exam results for this course are coming in October.I thought that the exam results will be out latest by August.
Is it the same every year ?

I will be going into express entry pool in January 2021 with 430 points . That will be a long wait for those 33 extra points

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Aditya

I have recently enrolled for PG Diploma in Business administration from annamalai university for May 2020-21 course.
The sole reason is to get extra 33 points since I only have a bachelors currently

However I am worried that the exam results for this course are coming in October.I thought that the exam results will be out latest by August.
Is it the same every year ?

I will be going into express entry pool in January 2021 with 430 points . That will be a long wait for those 33 extra points
Exams were delayed due to COVID-19. Exams that were supposed to happen in May actually happened in September. Results were declared pretty quickly considering. Otherwise exams happen in May and results are declared in August.

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
Thanks Aditya .Helps a lot.

Two more questions

1 As far as I am understanding from your first post ,Once I receive my results in August ,
Can I immediately apply for provisional certificate and marksheets by post or visiting the university ?
I mean Can I submit my PG diploma degree for WES certification in August / September 2021 ?

2 Is there any issue with current NAAC /UGC certification of Annamalai university ? If Yes ? Can it in any way trouble me in WES verification in August 2021 ?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Aditya .Helps a lot.

Two more questions

1 As far as I am understanding from your first post ,Once I receive my results in August ,
Can I immediately apply for provisional certificate and marksheets by post or visiting the university ?
I mean Can I submit my PG diploma degree for WES certification in August / September 2021 ?

2 Is there any issue with current NAAC /UGC certification of Annamalai university ? If Yes ? Can it in any way trouble me in WES verification in August 2021 ?
1. Yes
2. No

achyuth77

Nov 25, 2020
Hey @aditya9787 ,
Firstly, thank you for in-detailed explanation and step by step process. I have a few queries on WES and CES process for PGD.

1)For WES, I have completed ECA for Bachelor's in May '18 and reference number is generated accordingly. Now do I have to resend bachelors marksheets again along with pgd marksheets? Do I have to wait for them to ask for Bachelor's marksheets again or send immediately?

2)For WES, if I have to resend bachelors marksheets again, do I have to repay the fee and go as new applicant instead of using existing reference number?

3) If we go for CES route to avoid rework, do we have any issues if Bachelor's is validated by WES and PGD by CES? ( Since it would not mention anywhere as bachelor's with two or more certificates)

Last edited:

achyuth77

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Aditya,

Thanks for such an awesome post.

I have below queries, could you please address them ?

1. I have check in WES- required documents page for Annamalai 1 year PGDBA and it is stating that : Please contact the university to send your documents electronically to WES. WES has an established relationship with Annamalai University and has provided the university officials with instructions. What is the process for this ?

2. How much education score did you guys get for Bachelor's and 1 year PGDiploma, if its fine with you to share ? It will help me to calculate my accurate CRS score as i have 4 year's bachelor and 1 year PGDBA.
Hey Himanshu,

Can you please eloborate the process on the electronic validation to WES for Annamalai PGD? Did you apply for it? Can you please the time it took for completion? Please let me know your email id so that I can connect with you for further queries. Thanks!

Regards,
Achyuth

anant77

Dec 14, 2020
Hey @aditya9787, i have one query - I want to boost my crs points for express entry. I have completed B.tech in CSE and have 3 years of experience as a software developer.
I want to start my PG Diploma (1-year distance course). I am confused with Annamalai university as you said earlier, It's NAAC accreditation has finished in dec 2019. So can i do my pgdm from Narsee monjee institute of mgmt. studies.
Will wes recognize my PG Diploma (1-year distance course)? and eligible for 2 or more degrees in crs points system.
Or what do you suggest? should i go with annamalai? what is the pgdm start date?, i am little bit confused here.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey @aditya9787, i have one query - I want to boost my crs points for express entry. I have completed B.tech in CSE and have 3 years of experience as a software developer.
I want to start my PG Diploma (1-year distance course). I am confused with Annamalai university as you said earlier, It's NAAC accreditation has finished in dec 2019. So can i do my pgdm from Narsee monjee institute of mgmt. studies.
Will wes recognize my PG Diploma (1-year distance course)? and eligible for 2 or more degrees in crs points system.
Or what do you suggest? should i go with annamalai? what is the pgdm start date?, i am little bit confused here.
I can't comment about other universities. Annamalai has already applied for renewal of NAAC accreditation. I think 2020-21 batch for Annamalai PGD is a safe bet.

anant77

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks @aditya9787 for replying. Could you please tell me when will be the admission process start for pgdm 2020-21.
Also one silly question, With PG Diploma 1-year distance course, will i be eligible for 2 or more degrees in crs points sys. As i am currently working and i will start my pgdm, will my experience count?

Last edited: