+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

compagin for Islamabad brutal torturing 3 years process

Parviz2011

Sep 10, 2011
all islamabad applicants

is it right to seprate a couple for 3 years because of visa processing? (official put yourselves in our shoes)
what is the alternative to respond to our biological needs for 3 years? e.g. me in pakistan and my young wife in canada( illegitimacy, masterb.., doing noting, pray. each of them raise questions)
when you are going to be a Canadian citizen after your visa approved, it is 3 years waste of time for a canadian citizen to wait without having an objective.

it is only for islamabad applicants.
i am traying to encourage you guys who are the same boat with me to use your thinking and energy and let us start a campain in order to convince canadian officials to think about alternatives for this burucratic process.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Parviz2011 said:
i am traying to encourage you guys who are the same boat with me to use your thinking and energy and let us start a campain in order to convince canadian officials to think about alternatives for this burucratic process.
Nope, we are going through Morocco and we are past the four year mark. That is the background checks. I understand they are backlogged 5 years. However, I do know that a disproportionate number of pakistanis seem to be subject to extensive background checks.

Good luck inch'allah you'll hear something soon.

Lynn

Parviz2011

Sep 10, 2011
thank u for this information!
one or two is not matter. i also agree with background check. it might not be a matter for non muslims. but officials should understand that for muslims it is difiult to survive without couple for 3 years. officials should address it and navigate alternatives.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Parviz2011 said:
thank u for this information!
one or two is not matter. i also agree with background check. it might not be a matter for non muslims. but officials should understand that for muslims it is difiult to survive without couple for 3 years. officials should address it and navigate alternatives.
It's not really the governments concern that you are *ahem* frustrated...I don't think I would be very comfortable with the government in my bedroom ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
There are many other VISA offices with longer timelines its not only Islamabad, see below for some that I have posted:

Islamabad - Pakistan 24Months

Nairobi - Kenya 32Months
Abu Dhabi - UAE 27Months
Caracas - Venezuela 22Months
Accra - Ghana 22Months
Singapore - Singapore 21Months

I went through CHC-Islamabad as well for my wife's and it took 19 months so I totally understand how you feel. That 24 months is just an average number some take longer, and some take less time. If your case is simple and straight forward it will be done in about 14-18 Months. If its complicated and goes in the interview queue or gets stuck in the background checks then it takes longer. So lets hope your's finishes soon :)

Parviz2011 said:
all islamabad applicants

is it right to seprate a couple for 3 years because of visa processing? (official put yourselves in our shoes)
what is the alternative to respond to our biological needs for 3 years? e.g. me in pakistan and my young wife in canada( illegitimacy, masterb.., doing noting, pray. each of them raise questions)
when you are going to be a Canadian citizen after your visa approved, it is 3 years waste of time for a canadian citizen to wait without having an objective.

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Best wishes to you and your partner. It's crazy how long some people have had to wait to be there with love :(