+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Communication from CIO (specifially for after June 26 applicants)

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
I Can see in FMAs thread that not more than 5 or 6 people have applied after the new rules.

Guys, has any one received an email or anything from CIO? Please share. I read in a post that some got an email from CIO stating that the package was received.

Rather seniors, what is the general procedure after submitting, how long before we expect any communication?

Also, I again want to encourage everyone to post status updates on FMAs thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.60.html

Thanks

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i do not agree that CIO sends a mail - package received. Asper web they are working on 27 May 2010 applications

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi inexperienced

Thanks fr encouraging other to take part in thread. CIO will send mail only after reveiwing the application with file no.. which I received in my case, but they do not acknowledge reciept of package.

NOW WE REACHED TO 11 MEMBERS WHO ALREADY SENT THEIR APPLICATION TO N/S

Cheers

FMA

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi all,

Please update here whenever anyone gets any Communication from CIO (specifially for after June 26 applicants)

Cheers!

nig

Aug 8, 2010
fma said:
Hi inexperienced

Thanks fr encouraging other to take part in thread. CIO will send mail only after reveiwing the application with file no.. which I received in my case, but they do not acknowledge reciept of package.

NOW WE REACHED TO 11 MEMBERS WHO ALREADY SENT THEIR APPLICATION TO N/S

Cheers
I am planning to send doc to CIO waiting for ielts.in the meantime i am preparing other documents.since you have applied under new rules i will need your help.All doc have to be send to CIO with original ielts,original sealed transcript,original work experience and rest all notarized photocopies.Am i right.PCC goes later to visa office.
when we are asked to submit doc. to visa office do we still get 120days time or less under new rule.
do we have to send all above doc. to visa office too.what about original copies since I have only one,will notarized photocopies do like ielts,sealed transcript all these doc. are original and CIO keeps them.does this mean whatever doc. we send to CIO notarized photocopies of them along with original PCC goes to visa office.
please help.correct me if i am wrong.