+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Common law partner sponsor

Tzarina

Oct 13, 2010
Thanks a lot!
We wanted to have the Inland one, but processed in my home country, because it takes much less time (in some cases 1/3).
So I understand that inland goes to one office and outland to the other. That makes sense now.
I'll have a look at Leon's post.
Thank you so much for all the help!

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Tzarina said:
The only thing we didn't do is we never had any ceremony, as we didn't think it necessary. If we are able to travel to both our countries now, we are planning to do so, however we don't have enough money for two costly trips.
Just go to a Notary Public and sign the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union , you can download this form on the CIC Website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

lucaa

Oct 14, 2010
heloo

well i m new here , want to ask , if it s possible that somone can fill under common la partner sponsor ( livin illegaly in canada cos visa expired waiting for the process of PR to finish , was under spousal sponsorship then wife shoose to withdeaw application about to finish now separated from here and living by myself without statut i canada !!!!! )

i found a friend that ready to help me with fillin under common low partner after one year relationship
was just wonderin !!! feelin that i m lost !!!
if it s possible or no ??

thank u

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
lucaa said:
heloo

well i m new here , want to ask , if it s possible that somone can fill under common la partner sponsor ( livin illegaly in canada cos visa expired waiting for the process of PR to finish , was under spousal sponsorship then wife shoose to withdeaw application about to finish now separated from here and living by myself without statut i canada !!!!! )

i found a friend that ready to help me with fillin under common low partner after one year relationship
was just wonderin !!! feelin that i m lost !!!
if it s possible or no ??

thank u

No, if the original spousal application has been withdrawn, then you cannot continue with the application with someone else.

If you have been living in a common law relationship for 12 months and have proof to back this up (joint bank accounts, joint lease, life insurance etc), then you can reapply.

Getting a 'friend' to sponsor you is fraud. CIC will pick this up instantly and you will be deemed inadmissible to Canada for misrepresentation.