+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colombian Police Certificate

Nov 2, 2023
Hi, I know this is an old post. But I have a question, Where should I submit evidence that my poce certificate was sent to Canadian Embassy in Colombia? I don't have any spots on my application to submit this. When I applied, on the PCC spot, I submitted a letter asking for the code that they sent, after AOR I received the letter and request my Colombian certificate, now I see everybody upload a document or a letter or proof that the process is done and I don't know how to do it. I thought Canadian embassy in Colombia informed IRCC of this matter.
Can anybody let me know how to proceed?
Hi Did you ever figured this out_

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi Did you ever figured this out_
Hi! Yup, I sent a webform informing them that my PCC had been submitted by G4S to the Canadian Embassy in Colombia along with the email that G4S sent to me. I never saw my PCC uploaded in my tracker though nor my GCkey but my background was completed. It took almost 5 months to be completed.

Reactions: MelissaGg09

MelissaGg09

Nov 29, 2023
Hi! Yup, I sent a webform informing them that my PCC had been submitted by G4S to the Canadian Embassy in Colombia along with the email that G4S sent to me. I never saw my PCC uploaded in my tracker though nor my GCkey but my background was completed. It took almost 5 months to be completed.
Hello, what did the email from G4S say ? We received an email but not sure if this is a confirmation email ease let me know thanks

MelissaGg09

Nov 29, 2023
Hello, what did the email from G4S say ? We received an email but not sure if this is a confirmation email ease let me know thanks

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi, the message said this
"Un cordial saludo,

El reporte se envió a la oficina de la Embajada de Canadá en Bogotá y es allí donde el proceso de verificación y estudio ha iniciado; A partir de éste momento podría tardar máximo hasta 30 días hábiles para que la Embajada le informe sobre el estado de su aplicación."