+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colombian Police Certificate

litabrook

Sep 8, 2020
Hello everybody.

I am applying under CEC and I need to provide a police certificate from Colombia. I did the process following CIC instructions:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/colombia.html

1. Submitted a LoE with the first batch of documents stating that I need an official letter from IRCC to request the certificate.
2. Got medicals passed, Biometrics request letter and Police request letter two months after AOR.
3. Contacted service provider Omnitempus to do the process. It was fairly quick and I got a confirmation email from them saying that the certificate was delivered to the local Canadian embassy and I just need to upload the receipt for their fee and the confirmation email to IRCC.

I am in this step now:
Wrote an explanation letter saying that I did the process through that provider and that they sent directly the certificate to IRCC. Attached receipt and confirmation email. However, when I try to upload this letter to my profile I need to fill out the following information

Document Name:
Document Number:
Country of Issue:
Issue date:
Expiration date:
Since I don't have the actual information of my certificate, and just attaching the proof that I did the process, I do not know what should I fill out in these spaces.

Appreciate any help!!

C1112

Dec 2, 2020
Hello,
i am in the same process and I did it with omnitempus 2 months ago and the IRCC portal does not show that they received the police certificate. I submitted the email they sent to me and the receipt. Do you guys know how long it takes for the certificate to show up in the system?
Thank you!!

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
Hello,
i am in the same process and I did it with omnitempus 2 months ago and the IRCC portal does not show that they received the police certificate. I submitted the email they sent to me and the receipt. Do you guys know how long it takes for the certificate to show up in the system?
Thank you!!
Same boat here. I’m still waiting. Any updates on your case ?

gmunoz

Jul 27, 2021
Same here. Still waiting. Omnitempus says that they sent it to the Canadian Embassy but it still doesn't show in the system. I've been waiting for over a month now.

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
Same here. Still waiting. Omnitempus says that they sent it to the Canadian Embassy but it still doesn't show in the system. I've been waiting for over a month now.
This is so stressful. Literally I dont know what else to do. Did you receive any updates after summiting the letter of explanation?

gmunoz

Jul 27, 2021
This is so stressful. Literally I dont know what else to do. Did you receive any updates after summiting the letter of explanation?
Yes, I received a second letter asking for the certificate again (even though I already sent them a letter explaining that it will be sent to them directly).
I'm so worried, I only have 30 days to send it but I was reading other posts and it says it can take up to 3 months.
Also, I tried to contact the embassy in Bogota, they said they are delayed because of covid.

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
I already got a second letter as well I summited the loe and I have until August 19 but there's no response at all from the embassy in bogota. I hope they extend the due date because I don't know what to do.

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
Yes, I received a second letter asking for the certificate again (even though I already sent them a letter explaining that it will be sent to them directly).
I'm so worried, I only have 30 days to send it but I was reading other posts and it says it can take up to 3 months.
Also, I tried to contact the embassy in Bogota, they said they are delayed because of covid.
I already got a second letter as well I summited the loe and I have until August 19 but there's no response at all from the embassy in bogota. I hope they extend the due date because I don't know what to do.

gmunoz

Jul 27, 2021

cevacu

Aug 12, 2020
Hi to all,

I was wondering what we should write for the following fields when uploading the OMINTEMPUS confirmation email:

Document Name:
Document Number:
Country of Issue:
Issue date:
Expiration date:

Thank you

SRAmmmm

Aug 20, 2021
Hi! I did the regular process following IRCC instructions.

got my PR -3 months in total

if you have any questions please let me know (;

V-

Hi, we have sent two emails already with explanation and proof of contact with the embasy but now it shows that we are overdue in gckey. I don't understand what will happen it's been longer than we were supposed to take. The embassy told us that the processing centre could access the certificate for 3 weeks already and they haven't. I don't understand this.

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi, I know this is an old post. But I have a question, Where should I submit evidence that my poce certificate was sent to Canadian Embassy in Colombia? I don't have any spots on my application to submit this. When I applied, on the PCC spot, I submitted a letter asking for the code that they sent, after AOR I received the letter and request my Colombian certificate, now I see everybody upload a document or a letter or proof that the process is done and I don't know how to do it. I thought Canadian embassy in Colombia informed IRCC of this matter.
Can anybody let me know how to proceed?