+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colleges 2 Year Degree Program

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
Hi all,

Hope you are doing good. I need help as i wanted to study in Canada as intentional student on 2 Years Degree Program.

please suggest to chose a certificate or diploma ( i'm interested in MBA but its not possible with my grades to get admission in university so please suggest ( Colleges ) for diploma or certificate related to Accounts, Finance, human resource management, Marketing etc .. ( 2 years ) where i can get admission & from there i can plan long term in Canada & work after i finish my study.

i would love to hear anything that will help me.

My Profile : Bachelor of Arts ( Two Year Integrated Course - Majors are 1. Journalism 2. Education ) 48% marks. 385/800 from University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan in 2002.

IELTS 6 overall. ( Academic )

Currently I'm working in Dubai, UAE for the last 8 years as Sales & Customer Relationship in Banks & Automobile industry.

Cheers,

alif82

Jul 9, 2014
Hi, I´m also looking into studying for 2 years in Canada, what I can advise you is that you search for a program with Co-op, this will provide you with some Canadian experience during the work term and make thing easier later on. Cheers.

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
alif82 said:
Hi, I´m also looking into studying for 2 years in Canada, what I can advise you is that you search for a program with Co-op, this will provide you with some Canadian experience during the work term and make thing easier later on. Cheers.
Thanks dear, can you please share which one you are considering ... any suggestion

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
alif82 said:
Thanks dear, can you please share which one you are considering ... any suggestion

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
usmangsm said:

My Profile : Bachelor of Arts ( Two Year Integrated Course - Majors are 1. Journalism 2. Education ) 48% marks. 385/800 from University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan in 2002.

IELTS 6 overall. ( Academic )