+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College WON'T return my money back

mqir32

Apr 8, 2014
Hello all there,

I am stuck with this problem with my college about my first semester's funds. I have payed in full 6,000CA$ a few months back for the first semester and other fees so i could get an acceptance letter to process my student visa. But now, due to personal reasons, i cannot afford my whole course PLUS length of stay in Canada to be able to finish my Diploma. The thing is, i want my 6,000CA$ back but the college's policy returns money to students that have been rejected their visas ONLY. I have been told this several times by the international department lady (I payed blindfolded but now life has given some turns i didn't expect) and i cant just walk away with crossed arms watching someone else going away with my money so easily.

Please, could you help me in giving me some advise in how to apply so the immigration officer knows that i am not longer going to Canada and that i also want my money back as a visa refusal is the only option.

I have until January to meet the deadline as that's the month i was supposed to start my course.

Thank you very much. I appreciate all your help in advance.

mqir32

Apr 8, 2014
No, no... I still haven't applied for my student permit. I am about to do it some time soon. I just want the visa to be refused (as absurd as it sounds) so i can retrieve my money from the college.

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Buddy. M.

If things would not come to u in right way then do it in wrong way because it's your hard-earned money Be smart.....>:)

Same thing was happened with me to then I took rejection letter of some 1 did Photoshop with my details and got my money back from fuccccc.....k college ( don't want to name them ).

remarks = my sharing that sit. not encouraging to ani 1.

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Apply study permit with wrong info or insufficient funds, or something like that , so your case gets rejection. Show that rejection letter to college

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
mqir32 said:
Hello all there,

I am stuck with this problem with my college about my first semester's funds. I have payed in full 6,000CA$ a few months back for the first semester and other fees so i could get an acceptance letter to process my student visa. But now, due to personal reasons, i cannot afford my whole course PLUS length of stay in Canada to be able to finish my Diploma. The thing is, i want my 6,000CA$ back but the college's policy returns money to students that have been rejected their visas ONLY. I have been told this several times by the international department lady (I payed blindfolded but now life has given some turns i didn't expect) and i cant just walk away with crossed arms watching someone else going away with my money so easily.

Please, could you help me in giving me some advise in how to apply so the immigration officer knows that i am not longer going to Canada and that i also want my money back as a visa refusal is the only option.

I have until January to meet the deadline as that's the month i was supposed to start my course.

Thank you very much. I appreciate all your help in advance.
Hi,

Can you let us know your college so that we will avoid this college.

Thanks

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
dear mqir32

choice is your's. i am not encouraging you to do this. In my case what i believed that they did not checked anything except date and year of rejection and if they were checked also it was not harmed me in any case canada is not everything ,as long as i got my money back except the administration charges of $200 i m happy.

or another option for you is to just fill up application for SP and submit without documents, you will get definately a white paper from cic in which all columned cross in bold for u then submit to college,In that case you have to loose at least $450 very easy .