+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client information --as an optional document(express entry cec)

aspirantcec

Dec 13, 2014
Hi every one CIC is asking me optional document which is

Client Information

Anybody can tell me what documents required for this. Please help.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
But it appears only once in chrome browser after that i am not able to see this section. So if i am not able to upload anything, will there be any delays or issues that i may face.
--log in-log out few times and as soon as you see it upload document then it will never disappear again, of course you can replace it if required.
--use incognito mode.
--clear cache.
--use another browser.

immondkin

Apr 2, 2019
There is no need to logout-login to see the Client Information (or the titles of the job positions). Just click on "Upload document", then click "Cancel". It usually works at the first time, but I've had to do it twice for the missing information to appear.

Also, the Client Information section is not actually missing, it's tied at the end of the Principal Applicant section.

sanketshahane

May 20, 2022
But it appears only once in chrome browser after that i am not able to see this section. So if i am not able to upload anything, will there be any delays or issues that i may face.
I am having the same problem it just appeared once right now and disappeared again. Please help to understand how to get it back.