+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification regarding NOC Code (4163 or 0121)

Dheeraj1083

Jan 18, 2016
Dear All,
I have been working as a Business Development - Dy. Manager with a reputed Real Estate Company in India with more than 3 years of experience. My duties include the promotion and expansion of our business (commercial and residential properties), setting up of marketing plans with sales teams, setting up of promotional events, managing sales activities, locating potential business deals etc. I have applied for Express Entry under NOC Code 4163 and also got a PT notification under the same code from Ontario. However, the duties mentioned under NOC code 4163 relates much close to my work profile but the heading under 0121 mentions Real Estate Service Managers, can someone guide what shall be the correct NOC as I do not want to give any kind of mis representation. Thanks in advance.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0121 is related to people with Managerial background. If your current designation is Manager in your firm then chose 0121.
4163 is for less experienced/Intermediate level.
Chose accordingly.

vamith1

May 20, 2017
Hi farid,

Hi i am currently working as assistant manager telematics insurance for a private general insurance company.The previous profile i was handling was Assistant manager bancassurance channel.i have a total of 2 years experience one year in bancassurance channel and one year in telematics insurance.My question is will it be possible for me to apply to noc 0121 as i have worked as a assistant manager not manager.Is this specifiapply.insurance sales or managerial profile in non sales are also eligible to apply.Please help me as i am bit confused with this job details.