+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Claim rejected! Can I travel? Please READ!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi All,

My claim has been rejected two days ago and I do not want to appeal it for a family issue! My seized passport is invalid and I got a valid one. Can I go to Toronto Airport, book a ticket to Cairo and fly tomorrow?

Please share any experience!!!!

Thanks

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hi All,

My claim has been rejected two days ago and I do not want to appeal it for a family issue! My seized passport is invalid and I got a valid one. Can I go to Toronto Airport, book a ticket to Cairo and fly tomorrow?

Please share any experience!!!!

Thanks
Show them the deportation letter,claimants documents & copy of ur old passport.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I do not have a deportation letter. I just have a letter saying my claim has been denied. Do you think it is enough?

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
I do not have a deportation letter. I just have a letter saying my claim has been denied. Do you think it is enough?
imadeddin
You cross the border or went via airport where did you make your claim, what was your ground reason can you share please ?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
You must have a deportation letter which you received on your first interview with CIC.the deportation letter is only activated if you don't appeal against the decision.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
oh yes I have that deportation letter. Thanks a lot for reminding me of it.

Yes, I crossed the border two years ago and it took me 2 years to have a hearing. I received a rejection two days ago and I do not want to appeal it. The reason for rejection is because my claim is so complicated. My mother is Egyptian and my dad is Palestinian. Based on the Egyptian amended law, I can get an Egyptian nationality. So, they rejected my claim and urged me to get an Egyptian nationality and live there if Gaza is not a safe place.

Reactions: captains

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I am sorry, you can always book your tickets with a travel agent or call them yourself