+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Tracker not working!

IreneF

Jun 12, 2023
Ok! So i was able to check my Citizenship Status online and on 20th May it was updated that I need to give my citizenship test online. Since the 21st I am unable to login to the account. I get an error which says Loading.... // Chargement. I also gave the test yesterday and it still shows the same. Whom do i contact?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Ok! So i was able to check my Citizenship Status online and on 20th May it was updated that I need to give my citizenship test online. Since the 21st I am unable to login to the account. I get an error which says Loading.... // Chargement. I also gave the test yesterday and it still shows the same. Whom do i contact?
Top right corner of this site has a search button. If you use it you’ll find out this is perfectly normal and the reasons why.

IreneF

Jun 12, 2023
Top right corner of this site has a search button. If you use it you’ll find out this is perfectly normal and the reasons why.
I checked the search option, and the reasons there people say its mainly to do just when they are going to give the oat or have given the Oat.
In my case everything was in progress except for background check, the moment the status for citizenship changed to in progress from not started, my husband nor I am able to login to our accounts. How are we to know if they need any further details from our end.
whereas my child who is a minor, I can view the account, but that too says everything in progress.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It will start working once your Test is marked as completed. Give it a week or two, should have even faster based on your processing office. If it still doesn't work you can raise a technical issue webform.

IreneF

Jun 12, 2023
It will start working once your Test is marked as completed. Give it a week or two, should have even faster based on your processing office. If it still doesn't work you can raise a technical issue webform.
Thank you for your response. I will wait for a week or two and try again.