Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

atheer

Aug 7, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happygolucky_again said:
Congratulations jadoo,

You had your test in April, did Saskatoon have citizenship ceremonies scheduled between April and June 10th?
I had my test on April 28
Oath was on June 9
You can find upcoming citizenship ceremonies by visiting this link
cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

atheer

Aug 7, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
Hi Atheer, what is timeline for citizenship???
Hi redstone, this is my timeline from ecas :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 20, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 20, 2011

We started processing your application on November 21, 2012.

We sent you a notice on April 4, 2014 to attend an identification appointment to have your documents and identity verified on April 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM

We sent you a notice on April 4, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM

We sent you a notice on May 14, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 9, 2014 at 1:30 PM.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my file is sitting in Saskatoon office since november 2013. not sure how long it s gonna take for test invite. Saskatoon office is the slowest one.

redstone said:
NO test date in June /July for saskatoon???????

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. i did not get RQ. i was told by CIC agents my application is in line of test though they are saying it since feb. they also said my application has no issue. not sure what to make out of it.

Happygolucky_again said:
Simkr, I think you should get a test within the next 2 months!!! Just curious, did you get a RQ?

Happygolucky_again

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Thats interesting...I am an RQ case...when I called CIC a couple of months back, the impression I got was that I was a looonngg time from a test and then I got an invite for one in this month....just hang in there..

Simkr said:
No. i did not get RQ. i was told by CIC agents my application is in line of test though they are saying it since feb. they also said my application has no issue. not sure what to make out of it.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Happygolucky_again. What s your time line?

Happygolucky_again said:
Thats interesting...I am an RQ case...when I called CIC a couple of months back, the impression I got was that I was a looonngg time from a test and then I got an invite for one in this month....just hang in there..

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application rec'd May 1st and was returned June 12th. Nothing was noted on ECAS though, just rec'd my application back in the mail today.

Photos where missing the stamp and date by photographer.

I knew there might be a problem because some paperwork was missing in the application and the photo stamp so I re-submitted a new application with the missing paperwork with new photos and it arrived on May 5th, so hoping they accept that application.

They also mailed my application to my street address...I live in a small town just outside of Saskatoon and have a box number...so now have to call them and make sure they will use the box number because the Canada post people here are jerks (nicest word) and will send it back.