+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test

Milad123

Jan 13, 2014
Yolka said:
Hi Milad,

How are you, did you take you exam today? I had mine today and passed 20/20 :) so relieved!

Congs man, happy for you
yesssssssssss i passed my test yesterday, it was soooo easy :)

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
farrous13 said:
Congrats. BTW, I saw I in another post that you live outside Canada. Did the agent comment about that or asked you questions in regards to your address?
Thanks farrous! Yes, I live outside and the agent asked about my absences before I applied for citizenship (i traveled only once for 5 days) also I told her about me moving abroad after I applied for citizenship. She was very polite and did not comment on me being away. She just asked if I will be able to come to Oath I said yes, will come immediately after I receive the Invitation. Oh, she also asked when is my return ticket :) so will either receive an invitation to Oath or RQ.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milad123 said:
Congs man, happy for you
yesssssssssss i passed my test yesterday, it was soooo easy :)
Congrats!

It is strange that Vancouver office does not release the result of the test. Only Passed or Failed. No mention of how many right or wrong.
I thought all offices should be the same haha however, as long as we pass, its all good.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Hi Milad,

How are you, did you take you exam today? I had mine today and passed 20/20 :) so relieved!
Did you take your test in Vancouver?
How was the interview?

Milad123

Jan 13, 2014
nguyentu2001 said:
Did you take your test in Vancouver?
How was the interview?
yeeees as long as we pass its all good, yes i took my test in Vancouver
The officer said you passed your test, she was very polit nice lady, she just said where did you go in the passed 4 years,
and do you have any relatives in Canada or not ?
what do you do for living?
let me check your passports?
also she said she wants to see my landing paper with 2 ID, and then she said ye you good to go. next 3 to 5 months will be your ceremony

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milad123 said:
yeeees as long as we pass its all good, yes i took my test in Vancouver
The officer said you passed your test, she was very polit nice lady, she just said where did you go in the passed 4 years,
and do you have any relatives in Canada or not ?
what do you do for living?
let me check your passports?
also she said she wants to see my landing paper with 2 ID, and then she said ye you good to go. next 3 to 5 months will be your ceremony
Yeah, sounded the same as my interview with Vancouver office on Tuesday.
Hopefully we both get Oath soon!!!! I am getting excited haha.

Milad123

Jan 13, 2014
nguyentu2001 said:
Yeah, sounded the same as my interview with Vancouver office on Tuesday.
Hopefully we both get Oath soon!!!! I am getting excited haha.

But i don't know why at the end she said either you will go to judge or to your ceremony , but also she said i am satisfied with your application but that doesn't mean any thing ....
is this normal ?

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
Milad123 said:
But i don't know why at the end she said either you will go to judge or to your ceremony , but also she said i am satisfied with your application but that doesn't mean any thing ....
is this normal ?
Congratulations Milad123!

True, as long as we pass it does not matter how we scored!

Do not worry about the judge thing, it is normal, she said the same to me, if everything is approved I will get my Oath Invite :) mine is 2 to 4 months! lets see :) i assume we will all have the same Oath date :) yehuuuu

Milad123

Jan 13, 2014
Yolka said:
Congratulations Milad123!

True, as long as we pass it does not matter how we scored!

Do not worry about the judge thing, it is normal, she said the same to me, if everything is approved I will get my Oath Invite :) mine is 2 to 4 months! lets see :) i assume we will all have the same Oath date :) yehuuuu

yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, :)))))) thanks a lot wish you a good luck

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milad123 said:
is this normal ?
they did not say anything to me. Did you submit RQ before at all? Sorry I can't seem to recall.

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
Hi Milad and Yolka,

Congratulations on passing the test.. :) :) :)

Could you please, let me know if the test questions were similar to the ones your bought online......are the format the same...

I am writing on Feb 3rd in Windsor, ON

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amry83 said:
Hi Milad and Yolka,

Congratulations on passing the test.. :) :) :)

Could you please, let me know if the test questions were similar to the ones your bought online......are the format the same...

I am writing on Feb 3rd in Windsor, ON
I can answer this question for you as I bought the same practice.
If you went through 684 questions on the practice, all questions are there (in different wording). In the history section of the practice, maybe try to remember major dates only...there are a lot of dates there.
Again, if you finish 684 questions...99.9999% you will pass. Some of the practice questions are really hard to remember.

Gluck!

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nguyentu2001

thanks for sharing the test questions info. I ma preparing for my test on feb11th. hope the practice test will be good enough.

yes the history dates are so much to remember.

Randy

nguyentu2001 said:
I can answer this question for you as I bought the same practice.
If you went through 684 questions on the practice, all questions are there (in different wording). In the history section of the practice, maybe try to remember major dates only...there are a lot of dates there.
Again, if you finish 684 questions...99.9999% you will pass. Some of the practice questions are really hard to remember.

Gluck!

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
To the past exam candidates...how long before u showed up in the exam office? my test is at 830...should i arrive exactly at 830?