+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test Invitation

biggo50

May 11, 2016
So on the Government Citizenship Tracker there is a notice that indicates that my citizenship test (online) has been scheduled for October 25, 2021 - November 14, 2021. I did not receive the email with the invitation but when I logged into my test, there is no notice that states I can not take the test. I have contacted IRCC and they supposedly sent an "urgent" notice to the Ottawa IRCC that makes note of my issue. What should I do? I am ready to take the test as soon as I get the invitation. This is causing me undue stress. Any advice is welcome.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I am in the same situation, just the timings are a bit different (test window Oct 29 - Nov 18). I am also wondering what to do. Can you please let us know if you get any update from IRCC?

Reactions: HDR

Kfouad

Jan 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
same here, test window started Yesterday the 25th and no email
tried to sign in anyways, it said that I'm not allowed to take it yet! while tried my wife's account, she was signed in!!!
just major waste of our time (again)

Kfouad

Jan 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
So on the Government Citizenship Tracker there is a notice that indicates that my citizenship test (online) has been scheduled for October 25, 2021 - November 14, 2021. I did not receive the email with the invitation but when I logged into my test, there is no notice that states I can not take the test. I have contacted IRCC and they supposedly sent an "urgent" notice to the Ottawa IRCC that makes note of my issue. What should I do? I am ready to take the test as soon as I get the invitation. This is causing me undue stress. Any advice is welcome.
how did u contact them? email or by phone? whats the number please?

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi guys! Just to let you know that I got an email invite for my citizenship test a couple of days after it started showing in my ECAS account. In the same email they also informed me I have 30 days to submit scanned copies of my passport with all stamps translated to English/French.

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Hey, I have a similar situation. My test window is only until mid-next week, but I have not received the invitation email yet. Can you please share what you did in this situation? Appreciate your or any other senior members' response. I'm a bit worried now.

kslojewska

Feb 22, 2020
Hey, I have a similar situation. My test window is only until mid-next week, but I have not received the invitation email yet. Can you please share what you did in this situation? Appreciate your or any other senior members' response. I'm a bit worried now.
Hi, HOW did it work out for You? Im in the same boat now