+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Interview

Jun 20, 2023
They want to verfy your documents. Asking about your travels and job. Mostly test your english. U have to be in canada for the online interview unless you emaik them and ask them if they are ok if you are outside of the country. Its a better impression for them knowing you are in canada.
what is your timeline ?
Should l take print outs of travel history information etc in my passport or is the passport good enough? Also are original education documents required like certificates etc or copies?

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hi All,

My interview was done yesterday and today LPP completed in the tracker.

For those who have received Oath Ceremony Invitation, would you please share how long does it take to receive the Oath ceremony after LPP completion?

Jun 20, 2023
They want to verfy your documents. Asking about your travels and job. Mostly test your english. U have to be in canada for the online interview unless you emaik them and ask them if they are ok if you are outside of the country. Its a better impression for them knowing you are in canada.
what is your timeline ?
Hi All,

My interview was done yesterday and today LPP completed in the tracker.

For those who have received Oath Ceremony Invitation, would you please share how long does it take to receive the Oath ceremony after LPP completion?
I have an upcoming interview with an official. Could you elaborate a bit on your interview experience? Things like travel history, educational documents, questions asked etc. Thanks!

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
I have an upcoming interview with an official. Could you elaborate a bit on your interview experience? Things like travel history, educational documents, questions asked etc. Thanks!
Don't worry! It's a straight forward interview. They will check your original documents that were submitted in the application. such as PR, driving license, passports. Good Luck!

Reactions: Registereduser

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
My husband had his online interview on Wednesday. Today, only language skills turned completed . No physical presence no prohibitions . He took the test in Canada. Anyone with a similar experience?

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hi..

My interview was done May 7 and the tracker was akso updated with LPP Completed