+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview questions

Aurora21

Aug 6, 2021
they might ask to translate them into English.i did my interviewed oct 6 all the document requested was provided.The lady that interview asked for another document which was not stated in the required paper,then i asked why was it not asked in the requirement then she said,she knows but sometime people bring them along.then she says i may not be scheduled for Oath date but she would send me an email its 3 weeks now,no email was received from them.So i have involved the Federal Mp parliament to intervened.if traveled out and your passport was not stamped into Canada they might give an excuses not to schedule for Oath ceremony.make all the document is taken along with you.
Thanks for sharing!
Also, it is possible for you, could you please let us know what was the extra documents they asked for?
I have been asked for passport copy before the interview, and none of my entries to Canada have been stamped.

Aurora21

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks for sharing!
Also, it is possible for you, could you please let us know what was the extra documents they asked for?
I have been asked for passport copy before the interview, and none of my entries to Canada have been stamped.
Also, Does anyone have any experience as a family, how does the interview goes? my husband and I have received a similar time scheduled.

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for sharing!
All the document given to you by immigration like landed document, protected paper e.t.c.The situation on the stamp on the passport might be issue,during my interview the lady doing the interview checked wide sheet paper on her front. she collected my original passport and was looking for entries stamp dates but she could not find it so she asked why was my passport not stamped?then i showed her on the third pages where it was stamped then she apologized and corresponded it with the paper sheet on her front.Then she asked for landed paper then i told her,whiy was it not mentioned on the requested document asked on the paper sent to me by email.she said, she knew it was not asked but sometimes people come with it.she said she will send an email if i will be schedule for Oath or not.it's 3 weeks now no email was sent.i guessed it depends on the location you were sent to.mine was sent to scarborough in Ontario.Also a guy was rejected because his passport was not stamped into Canada 2014.

Aurora21

Aug 6, 2021
All the document given to you by immigration like landed document, protected paper e.t.c.The situation on the stamp on the passport might be issue,during my interview the lady doing the interview checked wide sheet paper on her front. she collected my original passport and was looking for entries stamp dates but she could not find it so she asked why was my passport not stamped?then i showed her on the third pages where it was stamped then she apologized and corresponded it with the paper sheet on her front.Then she asked for landed paper then i told her,whiy was it not mentioned on the requested document asked on the paper sent to me by email.she said, she knew it was not asked but sometimes people come with it.she said she will send an email if i will be schedule for Oath or not.it's 3 weeks now no email was sent.i guessed it depends on the location you were sent to.mine was sent to scarborough in Ontario.Also a guy was rejected because his passport was not stamped into Canada 2014.
It sounds shocking to me actually because none of mine neither my husband's passport is stamped entering or exiting Canada. It was stamped however upon entering and exiting the country we travelled to. Any idea what documents could help with that?
I do hope that you receive your oath date very soon!

Apr 11, 2022
Sure i will get my Oath date.It's system of delaying.i believed it's the location (scarborough) doing that shit for people.if it's not that location you are fine.wish you best

Reactions: Aurora21