+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

A$A$S$

Jan 29, 2023
Hi guys, please I got an update this evening, my LPP have been changed to completed and the Citizenship ceremony is Not Started, however, "waiting on you" is still there despite all clearance from Public Health Liaison Unit. Please does anyone have any idea of when the invitation for Citizenship ceremony will be sent after LPP has been changed to completed.

Thanks

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Hi guys, please I got an update this evening, my LPP have been changed to completed and the Citizenship ceremony is Not Started, however, "waiting on you" is still there despite all clearance from Public Health Liaison Unit. Please does anyone have any idea of when the invitation for Citizenship ceremony will be sent after LPP has been changed to completed.

Thanks
congrats!!! I think it usually takes like a month. By the way, when did you submit your application?

A$A$S$

Jan 29, 2023
Thank you, i submitted September 2022. I checked the CAS too last night, it says "decision made" for myself and my wife but says in process for the kids and i submitted everything together anyway. I hope they invite us for the oath too soonest.
Thanks

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you, i submitted September 2022. I checked the CAS too last night, it says "decision made" for myself and my wife but says in process for the kids and i submitted everything together anyway. I hope they invite us for the oath too soonest.
Thanks
Big congratulations to you!!! I hear the kids application are usually like that. Everybody should get invited for oath together.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
I am also in a similar situation. I passes my citizenship test in November 2022. Called call center in March 2023 and they said your application is delayed due to Condition 32. Reached out to Medical surveillance and promptly replayed that you in compliance and they updated my file. Since then two months have passed but not further update . LPP is still in progress and very frustrating

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I am also in a similar situation. I passes my citizenship test in November 2022. Called call center in March 2023 and they said your application is delayed due to Condition 32. Reached out to Medical surveillance and promptly replayed that you in compliance and they updated my file. Since then two months have passed but not further update . LPP is still in progress and very frustrating
Yeah for sure frustrating. Knowing that it’s delayed because of something you had already completed way back in time as your responsibility…

So in your case you have never informed by tracker like “send us additional information” notification. Only you were informed when you called them?

Batzak

May 20, 2023
Yeah for sure frustrating. Knowing that it’s delayed because of something you had already completed way back in time as your responsibility…

So in your case you have never informed by tracker like “send us additional information” notification. Only you were informed when you called them?
i have that message on my account and its not going away even after i confirmed with call center that they have received information from medical surveillance

Last edited:

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
i have that message on my account and its not going away even after i confirmed with call center that they have received information from medical surveillance
yeah same here, its not going anywhere. But why didnt you call earlier and learn about the condition 32 was holding your app. to be processed after seeing it on your tracker?

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks
Hey congrats for your DM and LPP. Sorry about late reply. Just noticed your post. Its great that after March 23 they moved forward and finalized your application. You said you moved to Waterloo before right? I wonder if your VO was Kitchener IRCC.

A$A$S$

Jan 29, 2023
Hey congrats for your DM and LPP. Sorry about late reply. Just noticed your post. Its great that after March 23 they moved forward and finalized your application. You said you moved to Waterloo before right? I wonder if your VO was Kitchener IRCC.
Thank you very much, i really do not know how people get to know their processing office, all I know is that I got an invitation for my test from the Kitchener office, i assume that is my processing office, yes i live at Waterloo. We are patiently waiting for the invitation for the oath ceremony to end the long journey of citizenship.
Once again, thank you

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you very much, i really do not know how people get to know their processing office, all I know is that I got an invitation for my test from the Kitchener office, i assume that is my processing office, yes i live at Waterloo. We are patiently waiting for the invitation for the oath ceremony to end the long journey of citizenship.
Once again, thank you
Yeah probably Kitchener VO. Most people learn it they call centre or GCMS notes or mail itself for test. Mine was from Kitchener as well but no movement after.
It seems there will be a in person oath session in Kitchener on May 29. People are mostly advised to send email to ask kindly to be added to scheduled oath ceremonies but don’t know how to find related email for Kitchener.

Kitchener oath Schedule

A$A$S$

Jan 29, 2023
Yeah probably Kitchener VO. Most people learn it they call centre or GCMS notes or mail itself for test. Mine was from Kitchener as well but no movement after.
It seems there will be a in person oath session in Kitchener on May 29. People are mostly advised to send email to ask kindly to be added to scheduled oath ceremonies but don’t know how to find related email for Kitchener.

Kitchener oath Schedule
Thank you, but my oath ceremony is still not started so how can i choose a date when I don't have an invitation for the oath ceremony?
Kindly advise.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
yeah same here, its not going anywhere. But why didnt you call earlier and learn about the condition 32 was holding your app. to be processed after seeing it on your tracker?
I did call them … first time the agent said there is nothing wrong with my file and message is just a bug…

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you, but my oath ceremony is still not started so how can i choose a date when I don't have an invitation for the oath ceremony?
Kindly advise.
No of course you can’t choose a date. It’s just, after DM/LPP, trying your chance to expedite your oath invite process via kindly asking to VO. In some cases email request seems to be working for oath invite for those whose LPP completed. But the email you need too send is VO specific for oath invite. I’ll try to find it from someone who received oath invite from Kitchener VO. So you can ask via email and maybe they will add you since there’s an incoming in person oath on May 29.

edit: found email
IRCC.DNCitKITScheduling-ConvocationKITCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Last edited: