+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Thanks so much for your response
Please I also have 2 more questions
Do you know how many minutes it will take to complete the online application?
Also, must I have all the necessary documents such as passport photographs, etc while filling it.
Depends on how quickly you can fill the application, If you have all the information readily available with you then I believe it should not take you more than 10-15 minutes. Same goes for calculating your absences from Canada for your physical presence calculator.

Yes, you should have all the supporting documents as per the document checklist.

May 16, 2021
Depends on how quickly you can fill the application, If you have all the information readily available with you then I believe it should not take you more than 10-15 minutes. Same goes for calculating your absences from Canada for your physical presence calculator.

Yes, you should have all the supporting documents as per the document checklist.
Alright. Thanks so much. I appreciate

kimkemy

Mar 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Refugees
Hi I m eligible to apply for citizenship but I didn't apply because I still couldn't find a job. I was student last 4 years and I just got graduated last June. Is this affect my application being unemployed!!!?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi I m eligible to apply for citizenship but I didn't apply because I still couldn't find a job. I was student last 4 years and I just got graduated last June. Is this affect my application being unemployed!!!?
What is the basis of your citizenship? Are you a permanent resident(student)?

kimkemy

Mar 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Refugees
Of course I m permanent resident. My question is clear. Is it ok to apply or I have to find Job first?