Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hello everyone! I'm currently collecting documents for my Citizenship application. I just want to double-check if my spouse also needs to take the Celpip LS test. How do I include him in the application? Will he be the co-applicant? I've already sent him an invite, and he has created an account, but it doesn't show on my account. I'm looking for some clarification on this.

Many thanks!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm currently collecting documents for my Citizenship application. I just want to double-check if my spouse also needs to take the Celpip LS test. How do I include him in the application? Will he be the co-applicant? I've already sent him an invite, and he has created an account, but it doesn't show on my account. I'm looking for some clarification on this.

Many thanks!
You can use language test used for PR. If none was done during that time you will need one.

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
You can use language test used for PR. If none was done during that time you will need one.
Hello, thank you for your response. To clarify, are language tests required for every applicant, and should each applicant create a separate account when applying? My husband and I are both applying.
Thanks.

Reactions: Yuki.03

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello, thank you for your response. To clarify, are language tests required for every applicant, and should each applicant create a separate account when applying? My husband and I are both applying.
Thanks.
Yes each applicant requires language test. Only exemption is based on age. I am not sure how group application works.