+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application passport pages

Martin29

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi,
I have some doubts about which pages of my passport copy I have too attach with my citizenship application. CIC website say only biographical page is required.The one with name,photo, date of birth,passport issue date and expiry date.Thats only one page.

My confusion is should I include other pages with my Visa stamps also with the biographical page or just the biographical page?

I am not sure CIC need our travel history from passport pages or they already have it in their system.

I don't want to send unnecessary documents so that it get messed up.

Did anybody send just the biographical page and CIC asked for stamped pages? Please advice.

Also I have lot of address history (Canadian)in last 4 years.The space provided in application is not enough for all.In PR application its given if space is not enough keep additional page with corresponding section number.But in Citizenship application I don't see that information.So is it ok to attach additional sheets with citizenship application too?

Thank You

Martin

Ketisaw

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martin29 said:
Hi,
I have some doubts about which pages of my passport copy I have too attach with my citizenship application. CIC website say only biographical page is required.The one with name,photo, date of birth,passport issue date and expiry date.Thats only one page.

My confusion is should I include other pages with my Visa stamps also with the biographical page or just the biographical page?

I am not sure CIC need our travel history from passport pages or they already have it in their system.

I don't want to send unnecessary documents so that it get messed up.

Did anybody send just the biographical page and CIC asked for stamped pages? Please advice.

Also I have lot of address history (Canadian)in last 4 years.The space provided in application is not enough for all.In PR application its given if space is not enough keep additional page with corresponding section number.But in Citizenship application I don't see that information.So is it ok to attach additional sheets with citizenship application too?

Thank You

Martin
Biographical pages in your passport contains your photo, name, signature, Date of birth, place of birth, place of issue, address etc.
In general, any page from your passport that contains your life details.
Only pages that contain information about you. no need to attache pages with entry and exit or other visas.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-biographical-pages-of-passport-t135824.0.html

jturedi

May 11, 2023
Hi there

My eligibility period is between 2018-2023 and my passport has pages stamped in 2013 and 2015, should I add those pages or just skip them. If I sent all pages which includes stamps for not in eligibility period, will there be an issue?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi there

My eligibility period is between 2018-2023 and my passport has pages stamped in 2013 and 2015, should I add those pages or just skip them. If I sent all pages which includes stamps for not in eligibility period, will there be an issue?
Since the passport validity falls in your eligibility period you MUST include ALL pages.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#