+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT0002E-> Question no. 11

Sam63

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I have a quick question.
In Citizenship document Application-> Question no. 11-> I have mistakenly didn't add any info under "Name of Contact" Field.
Except this field i have added all the necessary information in the section.
Now i am concerned that would they return my application back just for this reason.

Please suggest what would be the reply from Immigration officer ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I have a quick question.
In Citizenship document Application-> Question no. 11-> I have mistakenly didn't add any info under "Name of Contact" Field.
Except this field i have added all the necessary information in the section.
Now i am concerned that would they return my application back just for this reason.

Please suggest what would be the reply from Immigration officer ?
Hi, difficult to say. It will depend on the mood of the officer. When was your application delivered ? You will know the outcome within two weeks.

Hopefully, the officer won't return it for minor issues like this. I too made a similar error where I forgot to explicitly check 'NO' to the boxes that dont apply to me in qs 11. Only checked 'Yes' to 'I was employed'.

Sam63

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, difficult to say. It will depend on the mood of the officer. When was your application delivered ? You will know the outcome within two weeks.

Hopefully, the officer won't return it for minor issues like this. I too made a similar error where I forgot to explicitly check 'NO' to the boxes that dont apply to me in qs 11. Only checked 'Yes' to 'I was employed'.
Hi, Thank you for replying.
My application was delivered yesterday, so wondering if this is something i had to be concerned.
Thanks for sharing your view.

cannewmem

Jan 17, 2018
What should we write for name of contact anyways. If i worked at 4 different employers in last 5 years and don't have my supervisor phone# what can we write? Is it OK to give HR department phone number instead of giving a person name, as I believe, if we need to give a single person name (for example my supervisor), we may need to take their consent out of courtesy. Please suggest

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
What should we write for name of contact anyways. If i worked at 4 different employers in last 5 years and don't have my supervisor phone# what can we write? Is it OK to give HR department phone number instead of giving a person name, as I believe, if we need to give a single person name (for example my supervisor), we may need to take their consent out of courtesy. Please suggest
That should be perfectly fine, HR department can easily confirm your work history.