+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC system says Eligible but Application says Profile Ineligible

Belema

Jun 28, 2018
Dear All,

Please I wish to apply to relocate to Canada and I have 2 questions.

1. Upon checking my eligibility it says that I am eligible to apply. However, upon completing my profile it says my profile is ineligible. I have filled the application twice now and do not know what I am doing wrong. My details are below:

Highest Degree : Masters in Law
Experience : Six years professional legal experience and 2 years entrepreneurial experience
IELTS : 7.5 overall , 8.5 L- ---7 W---- - 6.5 R----- 7.5S

I have obtained my WES and payment I click above 12,300 CAD. I do not know what I am doing wrong?

2. As I have both Professional experience and trades experience, am I able to use both to increase my chances or must I apply for either Skilled worker or Skilled trades

3. Having done the first 2 try out, I come across the question on the form where I am asked - if I have ever applied for express entry before? I guess the answer to this question is now a YES. Does it reduce my chances if I say I have applied before?

Please I would be most grateful for any input.

Thank you.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017

Belema

Jun 28, 2018
Dear ContactFront,

Thank you for your prompt response :). I looked at the Six Selection Factor. It appears that I got 6.5 in Reading for IELTS but with the other high scores, my Overall score is 7.5.

Please is the 6.5 in Reading by any chance what is affecting me?

Thank you.
Best,
Belema.

1. What's your points under the Six Selection Factor
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

2. If you qualify for both FSW and FST, you will be invited under FSW
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29

3. An EE profile is NOT an application. If you've never submitted an actual PR application, you should answer No.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear ContactFront,

Thank you for your prompt response :). I looked at the Six Selection Factor. It appears that I got 6.5 in Reading for IELTS but with the other high scores, my Overall score is 7.5.

Please is the 6.5 in Reading by any chance what is affecting me?

Thank you.
Best,
Belema.
You are eligible, i think you are mentioning wrong work hours per week. Mention 35-40 work hours per week.

Belema

Jun 28, 2018
Thank you so much. I think the first time it was because I did not include my complete education and the 2nd time it was because I clicked I had applied for express entry before. I have tried this third time with much more care :) Wish me luck!

Belema

Jun 28, 2018
You are eligible, i think you are mentioning wrong work hours per week. Mention 35-40 work hours per week.
Dear ContactFront,

Thank you so much. It says I have now been included in the pool.

I got 406 score (which seems quite low) with breakdown as follows:

- Age 99
- Education 135
- Language 122
- Spouse - 0
- Skills Transferability - Foreign work experience 25
- Skills Transferability - Education 25
Cert of Qualification - 0
- Canadian EDucation - 0
- French Language - 0
- Arranged employment - 0
PN nomination - 0

It seems the best bet would be to either get employment or a PN nomination since French language ad Canadian education carries only 30 marks extra. Please what are my chances of getting a job prior to ITA? Is it possible? Please do you have any referrals of employers generally open to this. I hear it is almost impossible but I remain positive :)

Also how do I go about obtaining a PN? Any advice or guidance would be super appreciated.

Thank you.
Best,
Belema.

vanibhoopathy

Mar 18, 2019
I created my profile today and submitted it, but the profile status shows as ineligible.

Checked the message status, and it claims I don't fit the criteria.

I have a CLB 10 score LRSW - 8.5/8.5/9/7.5

I'm 26 years old. My 3yr UG degree has been evaluated by WES and I've been given a 4-year equivalency.

I have 4-5 year work experience.

My CRS score is 441.
:/

I'm over the 67 points for sure.

I've selected 13000CAD as my funds.

Please help ! What can I do to be eligible? Why am I ineligible?