+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC sent this email to my wife!!

ripon4t

Dec 7, 2013
Dear members,

My wife (Bangladeshi) recently got an email from CIC as below.

====================================
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your sponsor is required to submit his Notice of Assessment for 2012 and employment/student letter from his employer in 60 days. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Singapore 901645 | Singapour 901645

I am wondering whether she can submit those two documents via "Email" or "postal"! Email submission is ok??

Also, do you have any idea why they were asking for sponsor documents whereas they already approved sponsors application and sent it Singapore for spousal evaluation?

Thank you and good luck to all.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ripon4t said:
Dear members,

My wife (Bangladeshi) recently got an email from CIC as below.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your sponsor is required to submit his Notice of Assessment for 2012 and employment/student letter from his employer in 60 days. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Singapore 901645 | Singapour 901645

I am wondering whether she can submit those two documents via "Email" or "postal"! Email submission is ok??

Also, do you have any idea why they were asking for sponsor documents whereas they already approved sponsors application and sent it Singapore for spousal evaluation?

Thank you and good luck to all.
They will need to be the originals. If they ask for documents again, either they have lost them or they don't trust the previous ones. It's possible that if it's been a long time since the original sponsor approval, that they want updated information to reflect the current situaltion.

agarand8

Aug 21, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-05-2014...#2 - 10-06-2014
File Transfer...
22-05-2014
Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
From what I've heard most people email them the documents AND mail them originals. You tell them in the email, here are copies of the documents and I will mail the originals today.

The logic in this is that they might keep working on your file if they have the information. Can't prove that they do though. It's worth a try.

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
agarand8 said:
From what I've heard most people email them the documents AND mail them originals. You tell them in the email, here are copies of the documents and I will mail the originals today.

The logic in this is that they might keep working on your file if they have the information. Can't prove that they do though. It's worth a try.
This is correct. At least at the Cairo Embassy. We emailed them the documents and stated we would mail the originals and they continued working on our file with the emailed proofs. We ordered our GMCS notes and when the originals were received the officer noted documents already received and verified

ripon4t

Dec 7, 2013
Thank you very much WaitinginBC, Agarand8 and Zardoz for your kind response,

You know, I already sent those documents via email thinking that that is ok, but did not send those docs via postal. Now there is no sufficient time to send those by MAIL. I am wondering if hard copies would be sent after deadline, is it ok?

I am student, And I was given soft copy (professor's signature is also in word file, not scanned) of my employment letter from my supervisor via email, and that was sent to singapore via email. Now If I take new hard copy of employment letter from professor and sign by him in hand (not as like word file), is it ok? Or I should just print the email copy and send it to them?

Thank you very much again.