+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic requested passport ( totally confused ) withdraw or no ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can you share the documents you will provide as host for the new application

Also, what is the purpose of his visit?

You must provide an Invitation Letter (if your friend is visiting you/you will provide accommodation).... do check this link for what it must include: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/intake/entry.asp

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok got aa passport request again .. in 48 hours .. but a new problme ..

For my previous application ... passprt is not dispatchd yet ... and they want paspprt again ..

Its insane

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
th3.rdx said:
Ok got aa passport request again .. in 48 hours .. but a new problme ..

For my previous application ... passprt is not dispatchd yet ... and they want paspprt again ..

Its insane
Now, what did you do to get a passport request so soon.... that too barely a couple of days after a TRV rejection and without re-applying? LOL.... this is getting amusing :)

You got a refusal letter a couple of days ago, right? Did the status change to 'closed' after that?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes .. it changed ... i applied again ... the next day .. nd last night i goy it .. bt pp osnt disptchd yet

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
th3.rdx said:
yes .. it changed ... i applied again ... the next day .. nd last night i goy it .. bt pp osnt disptchd yet
Okay. Got it.

Did the visa office not return the passport with the refusal letter?

Also, when you submitted the passport to the VAC did you opt to collect the passport yourself or did you pay the appropriate fees for it to be couriered to your residence?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Bryanna .. He got his pp stamped toady ..

He got his pp back after 2 days and then submitted again ..

He got visa for 6 years ...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's absolutely fantastic.... glad your friend was able to overcome unexpected challenges.

Guess his TRV is until the validity of his passport :)

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Hi guys hope u can help me out
i live in canad and i have applied for my mom to visit me and help me because i am pregnant and i want her to be with me . I submitted all the documents with the docyors letter . The application was received on 1st of may and today we have recieved an email thta the passport has been dispatched from the visa office in beirut to the visa application center where the application was submited. i am really surprised coz they said on the website it will take 27 days and today is 7 may which means that it only took 6 days. What do u think guys do think it is a refusal or a good thing ? I am really afraid and i really need my mom next to me? Did u have any similar cases ?

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Would you please share what exactly did you mention as purpose of visit for your mom?
Daughter pregnancy and invitation letter from me stating that i would love to have her with me specially it our first baby and her first grand child . And the doctor letter states that a mother presence is important for me to help me and the baby and she also mentioned that i am.pregnant in week 33

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sue89 said:
Daughter pregnancy and invitation letter from me stating that i would love to have her with me specially it our first baby and her first grand child . And the doctor letter states that a mother presence is important for me to help me and the baby and she also mentioned that i am.pregnant in week 33
Firstly, timelines posted on the CIC website are only a guide.... sometimes applicants get TRVs really quickly (within few days).... if they present evidence/documents for strong ties well.

I wish I did not have to say this.... there may be a possibility of a refusal..... stating reasons like "wanting to help you and the baby" will not work in your favor.... because it indicates that your mom is likely to work illegally (even if it is unpaid). In fact, your mom should have given reasons like wanting to visit you/relatives/sightseeing, etc instead.

Don't lose hope though..... your mom may just get her TRV if she has given evidence of strong ties to your home country

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
That's absolutely fantastic.... glad your friend was able to overcome unexpected challenges.

Guess his TRV is until the validity of his passport :)
Yes , for sure

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Bryanna said:
Firstly, timelines posted on the CIC website are only a guide.... sometimes applicants get TRVs really quickly (within few days).... if they present evidence/documents for strong ties well.

I wish I did not have to say this.... there may be a possibility of a refusal..... stating reasons like "wanting to help you and the baby" will not work in your favor.... because it indicates that your mom is likely to work illegally (even if it is unpaid). In fact, your mom should have given reasons like wanting to visit you/relatives/sightseeing, etc instead.

Don't lose hope though..... your mom may just get her TRV if she has given evidence of strong ties to your home country

She submitted a property document she owns a house in her country . Isnt this sufficient as a tie to her home country?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sue89 said:
She submitted a property document she owns a house in her country . Isnt this sufficient as a tie to her home country?
Property ownership is a strong tie.... and it will certainly be a positive point for her application.

Does she have other immediate family that live with her? Or in your home country? She must have mentioned this in the 'Family Information' form

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Bryanna said:
Property ownership is a strong tie.... and it will certainly be a positive point for her application.

Does she have other immediate family that live with her? Or in your home country? She must have mentioned this in the 'Family Information' form
yes , my dad and 2 brothers and one sister, her mom some of her brothers and sisters they all live there we submitted also her marriage certificate .