+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Here is my updated timeline:

Dec 28, 2016 - OINP Nomination
Jan 26, 2017 - CIC Receive my paper baswd PR application
Mar 14, 2017 - Received AOR email and linked my profile to online account
Jun 6, 2017 - Received medical request...gonna do it asap!

Inland applicant Ontario, Jamaican citizen
Congrats!
just a question, under what stream did you apply? I received all dates exactly the same as yours, but I have not received any notice about medical request.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Congrats!
just a question, under what stream did you apply? I received all dates exactly the same as yours, but I have not received any notice about medical request.
Hi I had updated this. The medical request was a glitch on the system so I did not receive the medical request letter. So still waiting...

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Congrats!
I applied under Intl student with job offer stream and I'm am inland applicant

klivon

Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Request
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
Hii guys.. I applied for PR on May 28,2017 paper based application(AINP nominee). I am trying to link my application online but it says no application found even I am using correct information. Anybody have an idea how long it will take to link application after submission? I haven't got my file number yet. Thanks in advance.
You can only link your application online after you receive the AOR of your application. And AOR takes approximately 2-3 months for paper based applicant. I have read that AOR is faster in some cases.

JYZ

Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question: I was wondering if the online payment for paper package provincial nominee would stay in pending status in my bank account until they go through my application and send me AOR?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a question: I was wondering if the online payment for paper package provincial nominee would stay in pending status in my bank account until they go through my application and send me AOR?
Don't think so.. as soon as I paid, the money was deducted from my account.

wpgmbca

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum. Just wanted to share my timeline and know the update from you who have similar timeline. Mine is MPNP paper based PR application.

Application received by CIC - 23 Sept, 2016
LOA/file number - 22 Dec, 2016
Reminder email - 10 Jan, 2017
Additional Information Required email - 9 Feb, 2017

No update since then. Now just waiting for the next step. Don't know how long it will take more.

klivon

Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Request
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
NO it will not stay pending. The fund will clear normally as any other payment.

Reactions: JYZ

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hello,

Does anyone of know you what is the lock in date? Is it the date when the CIO received your application or the date when you are issued AOR? My tracking said it was received.

Another question: When I sent my application to the CIO office, I forgot to include one document with my application. After when I sent all docs, I realized that I forgot to include one document so I immediately sent that document with a separate mail. My question is will my application will be rejected despite that I sent a missing document on the same day followed by the first package? The second one has not been received by the office yet. It says expected delivery date: Monday, but my other package was delivered yesterday. I am very concerned now:((( what to do?

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hello,

Does anyone of know you what is the lock in date? Is it the date when the CIO received your application or the date when you are issued AOR? My tracking said it was received.

Another question: When I sent my application to the CIO office, I forgot to include one document with my application. After when I sent all docs, I realized that I forgot to include one document so I immediately sent that document with a separate mail. My question is will my application will be rejected despite that I sent a missing document on the same day followed by the first package? The second one has not been received by the office yet. It says expected delivery date: Monday, but my other package was delivered yesterday. I am very concerned now:((( what to do?
To answer ur first question, the lock in date is the date CIC Receive ur application.

I think other people have sent additional documents and it was accepted but I'm not 100 percent sure. Worst case, if they send back your application just resend it with all the documents

ektasindhu

Jun 21, 2017
Hii guys.. I applied for PR on May 28,2017 paper based application(AINP nominee). I am trying to link my application online but it says no application found even I am using correct information. Anybody have an idea how long it will take to link application after submission? I haven't got my file number yet. Thanks in advance.
Hey did you get your file number yet? We have applied around the same time as yours, no file number yet. -:(

ektasindhu

Jun 21, 2017
does the processing time start only after we get the AOR?
Currently PR application processing time is 12-14 months, if the AOR for paper based application come on after 2-3 months, then when does the clock start?

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
does the processing time start only after we get the AOR?
Currently PR application processing time is 12-14 months, if the AOR for paper based application come on after 2-3 months, then when does the clock start?
Application date is the day CIC receive your application. That's the date used to calculate processing time and it's 16 months processing time for PR for provincial nominees.

I got AOR 47 days after my application was received so a little over 6 weeks.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hey did you get your file number yet? We have applied around the same time as yours, no file number yet. -:(
I would give it until end of July to receive AOR which is when you would get your file number and can link your application online. Seems like only one month since you applied.

It takes approximately 2 months from application date to receive AOR.