+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Online Services are down

lananh

Jun 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with this? the webiste is down now and it has been 5 days already. I don't know what to do or who i can ask to fix this problem. I am from the Netherlands. Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
System-generated error code......

still experience the same problem while I am uploading additional documentation they required for my express entry.. .and I only have 5 day to submit it!!!

Anybody else has the same problem?

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
Andrew1982 said:
System-generated error code......

still experience the same problem while I am uploading additional documentation they required for my express entry.. .and I only have 5 day to submit it!!!

Anybody else has the same problem?
Access to myCIC through the Sign-In Partner seems to be down. Message from my CIC:

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

sagon

Feb 17, 2015
Hey guys ....In this moment i can´t pay my fees for my visa extension....CIC page has some problem....Has Somebody the same problem?????.....

mehdiahmadic

Jul 24, 2015
Hi all,
I have faced the below error. What did you do to solve this problem? I can not submit my application.

neeraj.elex said:
Hi All,

From past few days, I am getting below error message when trying to submit Visitor VISA application online for my Parents.
I want to apply for visitor VISA for my Parents and I have application saved in my CIC account. As online services are down, I am not able to submit the application. Is someone aware of the issue and know the alternate way as how can I retrieve the application or if someone know when it will be up so that I can work on the same application ?

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:XXXXXXXX

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1) We are currently updating this Web site.
2) We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

harisredy

Aug 16, 2015
I am getting similar error since the 16th Aug. Has this been resolved for you mehdiahmadic? Let me know how? Cheers

kaya~*

Jan 20, 2015
Hello all,

I have been trying to apply online for my visitors extension which expires on the 31st of August 2015 and the website was down. I have tried uploading my document again today and it keeps giving me an error message
"your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the restoration in your form. Modify your answer or the value in your form"

I have checked all the answers over 3 times, have done the application 3 times even started a new account and it still gives me this error message... Any ideas on what should I do? I have less than two weeks before my visa expires and I'm stuck on this site.

Thanks,

Kaya

Turps

Aug 31, 2015
From UK.

I have been applying for work permit and have similar problems to above. I got around half way through uploading documents and then around middle of August have had problems. Essentially when I get to the continue application it does not work. Clicking on continue application link opens 'are you sure you want to exit' page. Then no matter what I click on I cannot access my upload section. Either get system error code or 404 page.

I have tried Apple iPad, iphone, iMac devices, pc's, laptops with Safari, google chrome, Mozilla, internet explorer. I have cleared cache. All have not resolved the problem.

I have emailed web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca on 23rd August 2015 with my problems but no response yet. I have tried telephone numbers in Canada and UK but always automated service and cannot get through to speak to a human operator to see if any solution can be sorted or if they can give an estimate of timeline for any IT e-client problems to be resolved.

I now have 4 days left on my application so any help appreciated.

Regards.

melolt

Sep 2, 2015
Hey... I've been trying to submit my PR application and it wouldn't let me go any further than the summary of fees. It gives me the Service down sign for online services. Did you get a response yet from IT or got any info on this?

Thanks,

Turps

Aug 31, 2015
Hi,

No response from IT yet. I will post when I hear from them. According to the website they reply within 10 busing working days which will be up in two days time so fingers crossed there is a solution suggested.

Regards.

Turps

Aug 31, 2015
Hi,

The reply from the web support tech team simply said to delete my application and start again which was a bit fustrating. However after deleting my initial application and going through the process again it worked fine.

Regards,

T.