Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
Passport Req..
WAITING ...
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
EFK said:
even I would like to know the best way to do payments from UAE...
hi i think u should check your address in your card, i mean in my case when i was about to pay online the trans was failed , after sometime i checked my address in my card by calling bank call centre than they told me diff add, so i correct it may be it will help you

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
The main reason for transaction fail is usually the zipcode. It should match the zipcode registered for the credit card.

sterry

May 28, 2015
This is happening to me as well. I'm from Ireland and we don't have zipcodes! I've tried it with n/a, or with 00000, I don't know what to do, I've missed my deadline now, and sent loads of emails, but nothing!

Please help me!

JSantana

Jun 10, 2015
If even after all the information you have used is correct, and they payment still fails, you need to use a DEBIT card. I tried a million times, with all info correct, I was at the point were I was going to apply on paper, and then I tried with a debit card.

To the person from Ireland, please check with your bank and see if they have any zipcode in your cards adress, if not, see if you can use a friends credit card from a country that uses zipcodes.

Good luck everyone!

GPP

Oct 6, 2015
I was facing the same problem. I tried to pay many times , in different days, and always received the same message.
But finally I solved the problem!

At the payment page, there are some information to provide.
The space for the adress was too short, so I was trying to use "/" to separate the street number and my apartment number.
Then I changed the "/" by a space and it worked!