+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC online application status updates

Rezinn

Apr 8, 2017
Hello

I am permanently checking my family's application process online. Today, the status changed from 'your application is in process" to " Application is received" so I am worried because that sounds to me , it is dragging back to its earlier status. I am stressed and I couldn't focus in my work at all. please, I need to know what this would mean from your experience folks. I hope the CIC would directly answer this and it is an advantage for the public.

Thank you

Rezinn

Apr 8, 2017
Rezinn said:
Hello

I am permanently checking my family's application process online.Today, the status changed from 'your application is in process" to " Application is received" so I am worried because that sounds to me , it is dragging back to its earlier status. I am stressed and I couldn't focus in my work at all. please, I need to know what this would mean from your experience folks. I hope the CIC would directly answer this and it is an advantage for the public.

Thank you

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Rezinn said:
Hello

I am permanently checking my family's application process online. Today, the status changed from 'your application is in process" to " Application is received" so I am worried because that sounds to me , it is dragging back to its earlier status. I am stressed and I couldn't focus in my work at all. please, I need to know what this would mean from your experience folks. I hope the CIC would directly answer this and it is an advantage for the public.

Thank you
Temporary delay due to old inventory cases, good news you are not alone

Rezinn

Apr 8, 2017
Lasso said:
Temporary delay due to old inventory cases, good news you are not alone
Thank you for your prompt reaction to my questions. Are you from the CIC and could I reassure my relatives in the refugee country sudan.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Rezinn said:
Thank you for your prompt reaction to my questions. Are you from the CIC and could I reassure my relatives in the refugee country sudan.
No one in here from CIC, we are people same like you just share our experiences with CIC.
If you have included your family members in you application they may be allowed to come here to canada to live with you if they are found Admissible following principle applicant ( yourself)
Good luck