+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC is asking for copies of bank statementh

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
san_82 said:
MY friend is going to apply for OWP and PR.He is worried because his employer gave him cheque for few months but other months he gave him cash.his employer paid his tax properly.now he is worried,if CIC ask for bank statments then its ok to say his employer gave him cash money.is here anything mention that employer should give cheque not cash.plz help
The EMPLOYEE shall work ______ hours per week.
The EMPLOYEE's workday shall begin at ______ and end at ______, or if the schedule varies by day, specify work hours: _____________________________________________________________________

The EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to ______ days of paid vacation per year. The schedule shall be confirmed by the EMPLOYER and the EMPLOYEE at least ___ weeks in advance of the proposed date.
The EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to ______ days of paid___ or unpaid___sick leave per year.
The EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to all applicable provincial, territorial and national statutory and public holidays with pay.

READ THIS PART --------->>>The EMPLOYER agrees to pay the EMPLOYEE for his/her work by cheque or alternate means if mutually agreed and with documentation and receipts, the gross wages before deductions in the amount of:

$ _________ per hour worked. Equivalent to $________ per week.
The EMPLOYER agrees to pay the wages on the following basis:

____weekly ____bi-weekly ____monthly.
The EMPLOYER agrees to pay the EMPLOYEE for his/her overtime hours for all hours worked over the required hours confirmed in item 1 in accordance with provincial/territorial labour/employment standards.
The EMPLOYER agrees to regularly review and adjust the EMPLOYEE's wages to ensure they meet or exceed the prevailing wage rate requirements for live-in caregivers in the region where the EMPLOYEE is being employed as indicated on HRSDC's website.

The EMPLOYER and EMPLOYEE will indicate wage increases by amending no.9 of this section of the contract in writing, and with all EMPLOYER and EMPLOYEE signatures and the date of the amendment.
The EMPLOYER agrees to regularly review and adjust the EMPLOYEE's room and board charges to ensure they do not exceed the prevailing room and board rates for live-in caregivers in the region where the EMPLOYEE is being employed as indicated on HRSDC's's website.

The EMPLOYER and EMPLOYEE will indicate room and board increases by amending no. 2 and/or no. 3 of the “Accommodation” section of the contract in writing, and with all EMPLOYER and EMPLOYEE signatures and the date of the amendment.
The EMPLOYER agrees to pay taxes and submit all deductions payable as prescribed by law (including, but not limited to, employment insurance, income tax, Canada Pension Plan or Quebec Pension Plan).
NOTE: Employers are reminded that overtime hourly rates may vary, for example, depending on the day of the week or for national statutory or public holidays.

NOTE: HRSDC regularly reviews and updates the prevailing wage rate table. EMPLOYERS must, at the minimum, increase the EMPLOYEE's wages as they are increased as per HRSDC's website.

Sama nath

Apr 6, 2018
Hi every one, I have a big problem now, please help me if you have any idea.
I applied for PR throth express entry, actually I had Lmia and work permit, I got my salary in cash, now I asked for bank statement that shows my wages were deposit in my account, what can I do now? I didn't deposit that cash on my account