+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Final Request additional documents

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have received an email from CIC Mississauga that says ***FINAL REQUEST*** Highlighted on the top of the letter.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
> Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit additional printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony and customary celebrations held afterwards. Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by:
-------
> Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and o Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office by: ---

THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT.

I'm confused if they just want additional marriage photos (we have many) or they also want photos of other occasions like vacations, travels, etc. (which we also have)??? It says "Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding"

In addition, I don't know why they need his birth certificate because we already sent it with along with a certified translation and certified true copy.

also....does this mean we are nearing the end of our application?

Thanks!
They are not asking for birth certificate again they want some proof like old school certificates from you because date of birth certificate was issued late so make sure you provide them to ensure your date of birth it was happened with me
Or any government proofs to which provide your date of birth issued before your birth certificate

breezy15

Aug 23, 2018
They are not asking for birth certificate again they want some proof like old school certificates from you because date of birth certificate was issued late so make sure you provide them to ensure your date of birth it was happened with me
Or any government proofs to which provide your date of birth issued before your birth certificate
Hey Ryan,

You are correct.

Update: We received PPR and DM about 9 days after I sent his old school records and other identity documents by email and webform.

Ajsahib

May 23, 2019
Hey Ryan,

You are correct.

Update: We received PPR and DM about 9 days after I sent his old school records and other identity documents by email and webform.
Hey there I am new to this forum and have same request from CIC-Mississauga office. I am not sure what should we do???? They do have my husbands birth certificate earlier so do i need to submit it again with other documents such as: school records (My husband is missing 5th grade records and wont be able to obtain them now) and for voter's id his last name is missing on it. should we send Adhar card will all these documents. Please help us

Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and o Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office by

breezy15

Aug 23, 2018
Hey there I am new to this forum and have same request from CIC-Mississauga office. I am not sure what should we do???? They do have my husbands birth certificate earlier so do i need to submit it again with other documents such as: school records (My husband is missing 5th grade records and wont be able to obtain them now) and for voter's id his last name is missing on it. should we send Adhar card will all these documents. Please help us

Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and o Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office by

Most likely they do not need your birth certificate again. They need the old school records as his birth was registered late. I provided them with my husband's 10th, 12th certificate and 9th school I.D. card. I wrote a paragraph explaining why I could not provide his 5th and other middle school records. On the voter's I.D. attach a note stating his last name is missing. This has a picture of your husband's photo. I would suggest providing other documents with the right name like his aadhar, driver's license, Pan card, etc.

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
You should add in captions and such, just like you would in the initial submission. If you can, put the photos in a document, and then captions describing who and what is in each photo. Make it a PDF if you can, for ease of submission.
You should add in captions and such, just like you would in the initial submission. If you can, put the photos in a document, and then captions describing who and what is in each photo. Make it a PDF if you can, for ease of submission.
Hi,

I have also received request from IRCC to submit some additional documents by June 6. I have the documents ready for submission. However, when I login to my IRCC account, I am unable to find a place to upload the additional documents. I have followed the instructions specified here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23

Also, I have submitted IRCC webform (i.e. the inquiry form) and technical issue request but have not heard back anything. The due date is close so was wondering if we can attach the documents via IRCC webform (There is a place to attach docs in webform) and send the docs.

Thanks!

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
Try that. Did the document request also suggest an email?
No, it did not have any email. It just says "Please note that the requested information must be received within the above specified date. Please upload these documents to your IRCC account. If we do not receive the information within the above specified date, your application will be assessed based on the information you have provided and may be refused."

locvung

Mar 28, 2019
Hi,

I have also received request from IRCC to submit some additional documents by June 6. I have the documents ready for submission. However, when I login to my IRCC account, I am unable to find a place to upload the additional documents. I have followed the instructions specified here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23

Also, I have submitted IRCC webform (i.e. the inquiry form) and technical issue request but have not heard back anything. The due date is close so was wondering if we can attach the documents via IRCC webform (There is a place to attach docs in webform) and send the docs.

Thanks!
You have to click into Check Fully Application Status, and on top of page you view see LINK 'View submitted document or Upload Documents'

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
You have to click into Check Fully Application Status, and on top of page you view see LINK 'View submitted document or Upload Documents'
I did that. Once I go to that submitted document page, I don't see any place to attach supporting docs.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I did that. Once I go to that submitted document page, I don't see any place to attach supporting docs.
Does that upload document page has any wording written like ‘Replacement Needed’ and ‘whatever relevant additional docs they asked required’? as well as upload by date?

DShrestha

Apr 23, 2019
Does that upload document page has any wording written like ‘Replacement Needed’ and ‘whatever relevant additional docs they asked required’? as well as upload by date?
No nothing. It just lists the name of the documents that I have already uploaded and I cannot edit any of the documents.