+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Refund

reybunao

May 18, 2021
Hi we are also experiencing the same issue with our refund, we we're wafting for it for months now, there seems to be a disparity of process between the sender and receiving bank hope we can get help. Thanks in advance.

FAIZ790533

Aug 29, 2021
Hii, I have payed my GIC through CIBC via RTGS much before the deadline. At first, I have not received any response after payment which was hella annoying. Now after 10 days, I received a notification from my local bank telling me that my payment is returned.

Has anyone have any idea why did that happen? Also How to resolve it?

katarina_01

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello! Any update on your CIBC GIC refund? I’ve received an email from CIBC 2 weeks ago saying that my refund has already been wired transferred. Until now, it’s still not in my bank account.

atif ali

May 12, 2016
I applied refund for cibc gic on September 11 th and the refund amount is not credited into my bank account yet.its been more than 3 weeks .I received a mail saying it is successfully processed.In how many days I can expect the payment in my account.Anyone faced the delay like me ? My friend received the amount in accountin 5 working days ,but for me it's different don't know why...
GUYS. I applied for refund and they are asking FOR ASIF Form. any one knows what is this about. ACCOUNT SIGNATORY IDENTIFIACTION FORM. Please guide us for that.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hi we are also experiencing the same issue with our refund, we we're wafting for it for months now, there seems to be a disparity of process between the sender and receiving bank hope we can get help. Thanks in advance.
Hi, did you finally get your refund? Also do they pay you back based on current prevailing exchange rate?

Dec 10, 2023
We are experiencing the same issue here. We would like some advice on how to resolve this problem.
Hello, i have the same issue. They told me they refund my money on August 29th, 2023 and now is December 10th, 2023 and still did not receive my money. Do you get your refund? if yes, how did you do it? please help me

Dec 10, 2023
Anybody with same refund issue from CIBC GIC student account?? anybody knows how to get CIBC to refund the money? I am waiting for months and still did not get my money refunded.