+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chinese Transcript Verification

Neetachoudhry

Aug 4, 2021
http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn -->1.Verify the authenticity of degree certificates(not Graduation certificate)
you will get a Chinese PDF version width a code (0A)
https://www.chsi.com.cn -->1.Verify the authenticity of Chinese transcripts(1A)
They translate to English (1B)
2.receive the degree certificate s(PDF) and
They translate to English(2B)
You need 2A &2B for WES. (Both are needed for WES.)
What is the difference between degree certificate and graduation certificate?

Sahraaoi

Dec 12, 2021
Please I need help!
I've created a Chsi account, I clicked on student status verification report but it's asking for verification code. Please what is verification code and how will I get it. Can someone explain the whole detailed process to me step by step?.
Thank you.
Hey do you find a way to get a verification code??? Please help I’m so confused

shoaib10

Nov 17, 2022
I have MBBS degree from China needed to be verified by WES. Having trouble logging in CHSI account. Any one found any agent , who can help through this in China ?

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
Hi guys!
How long does Verification Report of China Higher Education Student's Academic Transcript take and where in the account I can find it eventually?

My has been accepted, but no Report came out yet.

CHSI is useless af when you ask them anything. Just copy-paste what is written on the website.
Thanks!

Milaier

Aug 23, 2024
I have a question regarding someone who did a mbbs from china and then a master of medicine. Wes says they need a verified credentials of my undergraduate (the MBBS) in order to evaluate my master's degree. I am not sure though if they mean that I should send them my mbbs directly through my account or if they mean that it should be verified by the CSSD in china in the same way my master's degree is verified..with the verification report and everything.