+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child Sponsorship-JUNE,2022(Inside Canada)

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
Hi All,

a) Me and my wife are PR holders currently in Canada applied (Inside Canada) PR for our child 2 years old in the month of June 15 2022. No AOR since June 15th.We have also applied for VISIT VISA and got rejected.

b) Can anybody kindly share the timelines if you sponsor your child outside Canada.

Application Submitted: June 15th
NO UPDATES SINCE SUBMISSION

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

a) Me and my wife are PR holders currently in Canada applied (Inside Canada) PR for our child 2 years old in the month of June 15 2022. No AOR since June 15th.We have also applied for VISIT VISA and got rejected.

Application Submitted: June 15th
NO UPDATES SINCE SUBMISSION
What is your question exactly? AOR can take 6 months. Assume your child is outside Canada, and you and your spouse are inside Canada.

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
Hi @Naturgrl,

We Would like to know the timelines who are in the similar phase.

We have also got an update today morning , on our AOR from IRCC . Yes, it took 6 months for our first update.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi @Naturgrl,

We Would like to know the timelines who are in the similar phase.

We have also got an update today morning , on our AOR from IRCC . Yes, it took 6 months for our first update.
There is a lot of variability between countries and where your application is being processed. Given that it took 6 months to get AOR it will likely take around another 6 months to get approval but it is tough to really say. Nobody will be able to give you clear timelines

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
@canuck78 Yeah, true. Just wanted to see others timelines as well and their file processing times.

With the latest update we have got an UCI id and no documents been asked. This time we have got something to track.

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
Hi all,
We have got an update today on medicals for the child.
the latest update is after AOR In December.
Can anybody tell me what would be the next steps? Status Tracker not updated with the latest status on medicals

ralusman90

Aug 15, 2022
Hi,
We submitted our daughters application on 7th July 2022 and the application was returned 6th November due to a missing signature. We resubmitted all documents on the 14th of November and haven't heard back since. We've tried getting support from our local MP and submitted multiple webforms but no positive response yet. Her TRP expires on the 3rd of March and her visit visa application was also rejected. They directed us to submit a subsequent TRP request which we're in the process of submitting now. Really hoping for some good news on her application. Would love to be able to get her OHIP and of course travel back home for some downtime!

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, It's a very long process time for us to go through, unfortunately for the minors too.
Let's hope the best.

bharath_ram

Dec 22, 2022
Hi All,

I have checked the application status in the "status tracker" today and see it has been updated on February 1 and the status as:

• Jan 13, 2023
    Activity status updated: Eligibility
    Eligibility
    Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

• Jan 13, 2023
    We received the sponsor information you sent us.
expecting medicals and background verification updates further

prashh

Oct 28, 2014
anybody in similar situation waiting after medicals done ?

Applied for PR in August 2022 for my daughter
In novemeber application was sent back asking for one more document to be signed, we submitted that
In dec 2022 medical request was received and completed, updated in the portal as medical completed in Jan 2023
Also in december 2022 received letter that I am eligible as sponsor and PR application will be sent for further processing.
No update yet after that