+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chef jobs

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
Hi am a freshly hotel management graduate have a few months of experience in kitchen as a chef..can I get a job as chef in canada with less experience..plz help me

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
less experience? thats the equivalent of a bad word with respect to finding work in Canada

Its a catch 22....If you have less experience then its next to impossible to get a job in Canada, but if you dont have Canadian work experience then it will be hard to get a job, the only time they'll offer you a job in Canada is if you have a Canadian experience but since you dont have Canadian experience they wont offer you a job. Therefore if you are looking for a job in Canada you need Canadian experience otherwise it will be very hard to get a job

Makes sense?

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
How can you get canadian experience without working in canada..? And for for work you need a job..

Ok if I get some exp in India can I find a job in canada.?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshayback said:
How can you get canadian experience without working in canada..? And for for work you need a job..

Ok if I get some exp in India can I find a job in canada.?
I know exactly what you are talking about its very unfortunate which is why its a catch 22.

Without Canadian experience its very hard to find a job but how will you get Canadian experience without working in Canada if they don't offer you a job

If we are able to solve the chicken and egg riddle then we will be able to solve this one too.

Reactions: ASH654321