Check the application status online

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please go to this link here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Select (grant of citizenship)

It will prompt you to type in UCI (client id number / PR card number) you can choose either. If its been 3 months or so since you submitted your application your file should show online.

Best!

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thank you very much.

For me its been 2 months exactly, and nothing happened so far. Even Ecas when I try to check my application status online, it gives that no informmation was found.

I will keep trying

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This means that they haven't entered your information in the system yet.

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Ya it might be. Its been two months and I will wait two weeks more. If nothing happens I will call CIC because if the first step takes more than 10 weeks, so something is not right.

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please clearly explain how we could check the application status online ?

Thanks,
if you have a smartphone download the app called: ecas checker and enter your informations and save them.so every time you open the app you see the status of your application ;D

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Sorry mtl2014.

To enter such important and secure information on an app is too dangerous and could lead to many problems such as frauds.

If you do it, be careful and my personal advice to you stop it and dont risk your immigration information.