+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Check cashed on October 9....No AOR yet.

jizzyjarguar

Jul 15, 2008
Congrats......Im happy for u.....You are one step forward.....I hope i will get my AOR soon.....Just keep my fingers crossed.

jizzyjarguar

Jul 15, 2008
Awaiting AOR.....Applying for Study Permit.....Leon/PMM please respond.

Guys........Leon/PMM.......All members please respond.

I reside in the US.My application for skilled worker is pending.Im presently waiting for my AOR.Im trying to move to Canada this January for Post-graduate studies hence i will applying for a study permit.....If i succeed with my study permit and move to Canada this January, what happens to my application? Do i have to change my address with the Buffalo? Do i notice Buffalo office that i moved to Canada? What will i do in that regards.
Guys please respond?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Awaiting AOR.....Applying for Study Permit.....Leon/PMM please respond.

jizzyjarguar said:
Guys........Leon/PMM.......All members please respond.

I reside in the US.My application for skilled worker is pending.Im presently waiting for my AOR.Im trying to move to Canada this January for Post-graduate studies hence i will applying for a study permit.....If i succeed with my study permit and move to Canada this January, what happens to my application? Do i have to change my address with the Buffalo? Do i notice Buffalo office that i moved to Canada? What will i do in that regards.
Guys please respond?
You need to tell the Buffalo office if you move so they can correspond with you. Nothing happens to your application just because you moved.