+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheapest Colleges

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do you mean by this? Based on what statistics or ranking?
ON and QC like many other provinces have low quality education learning institutions but they are recognized. Delhaouse, UNB, Memorial University are both in Atlantic by the way. Not everyone can afford McGill, UBC or UoT, some do but admission are highly competitive, plus tuition fee. Reasons why there are options, doesnt mean Atlantic is flooded with low quality Uni. I lived in Atlantic, and went to Public University there. We cant just generalize. Thanks

Reactions: shikitest

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
ON and QC like many other provinces have low quality education learning institutions but they are recognized. Delhaouse, UNB, Memorial University are both in Atlantic by the way. Not everyone can afford McGill, UBC or UoT, some do but admission are highly competitive, plus tuition fee. Reasons why there are options, doesnt mean Atlantic is flooded with low quality Uni. I lived in Atlantic, and went to Public University there. We cant just generalize. Thanks
thanks for reply. I did't generalize anythink. I want to get informed about low priced colleges. What your review about Atlantic? Will I get part times jobs while i'm studying? Also in IT scope? How is it possible to find job after college? or I have to move to ON or BC?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes, there are low quality institutions everywhere, probably more in ON and QC but what I was saying is that the top schools are in ON and QC. Out of the ones you mentioned only Dalhousie can be considered close to world class