+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheapest College/University for International Students@

hussanali

Apr 27, 2013
Can anybody please tell me the cheapest colleges and universities for International Students and high chances of admissions with low grades. Thx.

tiger007

Champion Member
Re: Cheapest College/University for International Students @

hussanali said:
Can anybody please tell me the cheapest colleges and universities for International Students and high chances of admissions with low grades. Thx.
Hi,

Some of the affordable educational institutes are:

University: Memorial university - www.mun.ca/

College: NBCC ( New Brunswick Community College) - www.nbcc.ca/
College of North Atlantic, Newfoundland and Labrador - www.cna.nl.ca/

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

ismailsh

Jan 13, 2014

i am basically from pakistan.currrently in saudi arabia.
interested in hospitality diploma but with very low tuiition fees.
my ielts bands are 6 but it will be expire in ending of this January 2014.
will college give me offer letter with that ielts course and later when my visa will be stamped than i can again do my ielts?
what about canada college and nbcc?which one is better?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hussanali said:
if you use the world comparable cheap rather cheap then i will appreciate and it will be right..

Uni of Saskatchewan, Uni of Manitoba, Uni of Regina, Uni of Alberta, Uni of Calgary ... these Universities are very reasonable in terms of Tuition Fees (specially for Master Programs), i never recommend Memorial Uni to anyone, if you like to know why then click the link http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/staggering-fee-targets-foreign-grad-students-1.1386566 and read it.

for Instance, if Universities in Ontario are charging CAD $ 25,000-30,000 (for masters, 2 Year program), then the above Universities are offering the same master (2 year program) in between CAD $ 12,000 -15,000..

for 1st year there will be fixed Tuition and then for next year there will be a Tuition fee so called "continuing Fee"..

so in every angle the above 5 universities are very reasonable compare to universities in Ontario province.

take care..

Reactions: Trinh

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013

hussanali said:
Memorial University
University of Saskatchewan
University of Regina
University of Manitoba

stmani

Sep 18, 2011

gkb8062 said:
if you use the world comparable cheap rather cheap then i will appreciate and it will be right..

Uni of Saskatchewan, Uni of Manitoba, Uni of Regina, Uni of Alberta, Uni of Calgary ... these Universities are very reasonable in terms of Tuition Fees (specially for Master Programs), i never recommend Memorial Uni to anyone, if you like to know why then click the link http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/staggering-fee-targets-foreign-grad-students-1.1386566 and read it.

for Instance, if Universities in Ontario are charging CAD $ 25,000-30,000 (for masters, 2 Year program), then the above Universities are offering the same master (2 year program) in between CAD $ 12,000 -15,000..

for 1st year there will be fixed Tuition and then for next year there will be a Tuition fee so called "continuing Fee"..

so in every angle the above 5 universities are very reasonable compare to universities in Ontario province.

take care..
in the above they say the total fees for applied engineering science is 26000 $ however MUN university website state quite lower fees....why it that so?

Mumianhe

Mar 26, 2014

stmani said:
in the above they say the total fees for applied engineering science is 26000 $ however MUN university website state quite lower fees....why it that so?
I've been recently looking into Memorial University as well. Loved their clean and nice looking website. Their program won't charge international students too high. $6000 for program in management and environmental engineering.

However, the only concern is the weather, it does get toooo cold in winter and it is pretty long. I've checked weather network, Toronto will be 10 degree in following days while NL is minus zero.

Also I heard there not much food variety in terms of restaurants. Also, living cost is a little bit high. Especially food, since they have to be transport their.

Barbara12

Mar 13, 2014

How about college? I found most of the public college charge around CAD$13000-15000 per year (2semesters), any cheaper choice?

manobeh

Jan 15, 2015

Lets face it Canada is no longer a cheap for study but if you guys are still looking for bargains :p this is the most recent list of affordable Colleges & Universities in Canada internationalstudentsguide.org/30-most-affordable-universities-in-canada-for-international-students/

robinrules

Mar 28, 2015

Hello, Does anybody know about the fee structure of Northern Lights college?
for the course Business Management– Post Degree Diploma, Information Technology Specialization.??
What will be its per year fee?
And is there scope of IT work near Northern Lights college?
Thank you in advance :)

Akcr

Mar 29, 2015

I want to apply for GBC in the Pastry and Bakery course. Can anyone tell me if it is easy to find accommodation near the school? there is a good rate in work opportunities for foreign students?? Also, is it realistic to think that i can live in Toronto working part time? I'm going to apply for the course starting on May2016

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.

hussanali said:
Try Selkirk Collage At BC. Its got under 4900$ for Semester.
Easy admission for 6 band ielts.
Can apply under SPP too. If applying from India or China. Chances of visa are good.

But its small town with 7000 population so not sure about jobs.

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Aquib said:
Try Selkirk Collage At BC. Its got under 4900$ for Semester.
Easy admission for 6 band ielts.
Can apply under SPP too. If applying from India or China. Chances of visa are good.

But its small town with 7000 population so not sure about jobs.
BC is not easy to immigrate though,why didi you recommend the collgege in this province?

DavidL

May 16, 2015

Greetings,

The cheapest university I have seen in my research, and I have looked at them all in Canada. It is Brandon University in Manitoba which is $6,471.00 now for international students.

Best Regards,
David L