+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
msaleem216 said:
sir,
i sent abt two enquires and two by my consultant in dec , jan, and last in april2011 but got no rep. last sent by consultant two weeks ago. do u think again i shuld sent enquiry
saleem
Dear msaleem216,

Please be advised to await until CHC London sends you a response.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Nectar
As you have read alot of my questions in previous quotes and you already know that i am FSW2007 applicant.
(1)If reviewed is completed within a month,then what should i expect from them and when?
(2)was i elligible by the chc islamabad office then they transferred my case to chc london or this immigration office will decide about my elligibility?
(3)I got 5 bands in IELTS(General Training)then how can i calculte my total points in English Language?
moreover my mailing address is disappeared again tomorrow.
My NOC is 2231.
Dear jevan,

1- According to CIC standard operating procedure, the PR application must initially be reviewed by IO and finally approved by Immigration Programme Manager therefore we may say that PR application review is a time consuming process.

2- CHC London will establish your eligibility for Canadian permanent residence visa.

3- Although score in each module of IELTS will also be taken in account however overall IELTS results of 5.0 is much lower score in my opinion.

The disappearance of mailing address- means your data is being tansferred from CAIPS to GCMS and your file is probably under initial phase of active processing at CHC London.

Good Luck !

Nectar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear Nectar
So kind of you.
you told me that within or less then a month my application will be reviewed by Immigration Officer.After that what the step will they take and untill when will i receive any courieer?
best regards

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Nectar
So kind of you.
you told me that within or less then a month my application will be reviewed by Immigration Officer.After that what the step will they take and untill when will i receive any courieer?
best regards
Dear jevan,

The timeframe for next stage in your PR application will depend on your submitted application and working pattern in the queue you exist.

Occasionally IO at CHC London approves application (prints medical instructions) after review but sends out medical instructions later on in about 4-6 months timeframe.

The Immigration Programme Manager will then finally approve PR application after receiving the results of medical assessment from CHC Medical Officer (LMO) and refer the case to PHEP department for issuance of PHEP instructions.

Nectar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear Nectar
In the whole do u consider me an elligible candidate?
and do u think after review within a month or less than i should expect my medical until Sep-Oct 2011?
are my backgrounds/security checkings have been completed or not yet?
Best Regards
(I am sorry that i disturbs u alot)

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Nectar
In the whole do u consider me an elligible candidate?
and do u think after review within a month or less than i should expect my medical until Sep-Oct 2011?
are my backgrounds/security checkings have been completed or not yet?
Best Regards
(I am sorry that i disturbs u alot)
Dear jevan,

The timeframe for next stage in your PR application will depend on your submitted application, document verification if relevant and working pattern in the queue you exist.

Upon PR application approval, the CHC London will conduct background checks/enquiries (mainly security clearance) either pre or post medical instructions- IO's discretion.

Nectar

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thanks necatar i really appreciate ur effort

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Thankyou Nector and canadaforall for your reply.
Nector you are a valuable member,I am grateful to you ,hope you w'd continue you services for forum members .Good Luck

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear Nectar

I am FSW applican of may 2007 from Islamabad.Received AOR in june 2007.I got a letter asking me interest to still interest in DEC 2008.My file transferred to CHC London on 20 Jan 2011.AS u told that london office time line is 42-48 months.I were provided complete documents with my application while applying & they didnot returned that to me & issued me AOR in june. This is my 47th month from may 2007.London office mailed me that my application is waiting for reviewd by IO.I still did not receive any update letter.As peviouly you told me that my FOSS checking is completed.In a whole
1)at what stage you are looking at me?
2)not received update letter and 47th month is going on from the 2007 then in your opinion what maximum time will they take to finilize my case(issuence of visa).
This is the complete picture of my application.Now you plz share you expert opinions to read above stated informations.

Hope you will share in detail as per my case.

Regards

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear Nectar
Recently i did my IELTS(General Training)the result of each modules is as follows;

Listening 5.5 bands
Reading 5.5 bands
Writing 5.5 bands
Speaking 5.5 bands
Total(Avg) 5.5 bands

Now how can i guess that how many points chc will give me in english profficiency?
Regards

S

snbajwa

Hi Nectar,

I did my medicals one month ago and waiting for PPR.
but I have a little confusion.!
My passport was going to expire in Sep-2011, I have get it re-newed and sent a attested copy of my new pasport along with medicals, RPRF and other documents, because after medical I was expacting PPR in next 5 to 6 months and that is the same period in which my passport was going to expire, I may face any problem regarding renewal of passport ..? or I did well..?

Regards

snbajwa

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
sunasir said:
Thankyou Nector and canadaforall for your reply.
Nector you are a valuable member,I am grateful to you ,hope you w'd continue you services for forum members .Good Luck
Dear sunasir,

I will try at my best level to continue helping people on this forum.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Nectar

I am FSW applican of may 2007 from Islamabad.Received AOR in june 2007.I got a letter asking me interest to still interest in DEC 2008.My file transferred to CHC London on 20 Jan 2011.AS u told that london office time line is 42-48 months.I were provided complete documents with my application while applying & they didnot returned that to me & issued me AOR in june. This is my 47th month from may 2007.London office mailed me that my application is waiting for reviewd by IO.I still did not receive any update letter.As peviouly you told me that my FOSS checking is completed.In a whole
1)at what stage you are looking at me?
2)not received update letter and 47th month is going on from the 2007 then in your opinion what maximum time will they take to finilize my case(issuence of visa).
This is the complete picture of my application.Now you plz share you expert opinions to read above stated informations.

Hope you will share in detail as per my case.

Regards
Dear jevan,

The processing timeframe of 42-48 months is only valid for CHC London based SAP FSW applications.

As your application has recently been transferred from CHC Islamabad to CHC London therefore your FSW PR application will not be finalised in 42-48 months.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Nectar
Recently i did my IELTS(General Training)the result of each modules is as follows;

Listening 5.5 bands
Reading 5.5 bands
Writing 5.5 bands
Speaking 5.5 bands
Total(Avg) 5.5 bands

Now how can i guess that how many points chc will give me in english profficiency?
Regards
Dear jevan,

As per provided IELTS result, your English language proficiency points will be 2+2+2+2 = 08

Good Luck !

Nectar