Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
How much time to get AOR?

documents sent to CHC-M January 7, 2011
documents received CHC-M January 10, 2011
February 13, 2011 CHC-Islamabad received the file and medical (as per e-status)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
How much time to get AOR?

documents sent to CHC-M January 7, 2011
documents received CHC-M January 10, 2011
February 13, 2011 CHC-Islamabad received the file and medical (as per e-status)
if your status is showing on Ecas "in process" then you should not be worried about AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) since you already know that your application has been received and in process as per Ecas.. in many cases they dont send AOR to applicant. In my case I never received AOR. Later I sent them email inquiry and in reply they acknowledged that my application was received and in process and also gave me a file number which starts from B********... so dont worry if u do not receive AOR within 2 weeks then u should send them one email and in reply you will get AOR by email... hope it helps....cheers

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
AOA JANI, its change in a mood a lil when i read ur detailed mail in this forum. whatever u wrote is 110% corect and is hapening with us pakistanis . i m co-applicant with my wife,filled case from canada ,we have 5 yrs old son "who was 1 yrs old when i left canada for the pr process and was told that process at isbd takes 16 months etc... now ,i m waiting for last 39 months and belive me my home is that much disturbed that i cant tell u .i cant focus on things and cant manage my life "as waiting ,gave alot of time,4000$ in fees to lawyer" ,in a hope to get processed fast. now,my wife is working in canada ..her pr is on hold coz at ismabad im in proces and she wil get her pr wheni get mine in pak.our son has turned 5 ...we have no answer of his innocent questions .. i cant tell how i used to send financial suport to them frm pakistan in dolars in a hope tht soon i wil be with my wife and son..but look, 39 months r gone and we r family .my medical was done on march,09 . back grounds took time after that and is over just last montn in jan,2011. still in progress ... can u tell me wat to do now ? i dont knw anything ,im tired and imigration has done nest to brake my home to put us on hold and hold and waiting etc . i dont knw even they these ppl r humans ..!! do they have kids and wives ??? huhh ,pph my allah .. this whole time cant come back without family i pased. i wrote to minster kenny ,mp in mississauga "where wre we residing ,and my wife is still there".i got answrs tht "e r doing best to finalize asap this case". but is it fast track which is not ending and i have burnt my blood and energies in this loooooooong period , my wife is so much disturbed too ,waiting for me for more than 3 yrs . ..... im so so so so up set .. dont knw y and how still waiting .
You said you got married in Canada.. what was your status and your wife's status in canada when u got married? how come she is not a PR? You were both visiting when u got married there or wht?

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Can u plz tel me y it says " we rec ur apli in aug nd ur medical instead of IN Process??bfr 2weeks it says in process bt now it says we rec ur splication etc etc,,, why??i m so scared plz help me

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
Can u plz tel me y it says " we rec ur apli in aug nd ur medical instead of IN Process??bfr 2weeks it says in process bt now it says we rec ur splication etc etc,,, why??i m so scared plz help me

andeera you do not need to worry its just a glitch. There was a thread realted to same problem. Many people are still going through it and for some everything is back on e-cas. So just relax

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-problem-strange-change-please-help-t63505.0.html

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
jiyamano said:
andeera you do not need to worry its just a glitch. There was a thread realted to same problem. Many people are still going through it and for some everything is back on e-cas. So just relax

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-problem-strange-change-please-help-t63505.0.html
ohhh thank u so much :D..................for the help

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
ohhh thank u so much :D..................for the help
most welcome... everyone in this forum help eachother, which is the best part of this forum :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
jiyamano said:
most welcome... everyone in this forum help eachother, which is the best part of this forum :)
i like ur nick........... jiyomayoooooooooooo

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
yeahhhh 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
thanks alot lonly widout hubby and andeera1 ;D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
jiyamano said:
thanks alot lonly widout hubby and andeera1 ;D
my pleasure ;D

xnb

Feb 24, 2011
hi - my husband sponsored me on 7th march - my documents reached CHC on april 10th. i got a form to fill in for supplementary information in may. i tcs it the next week since then i hav nt recieved any mail or heard from them. my son was born in sep 2010.my usband applied for him too- got a letter from council services tht his case is also under process but if he has to travel to canada then i hav to inform them 2 weeks in advance for traveling documents-its been a yr n still no news- can anyone plz tell me whn will they start processing our cases.....
zainab

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
xnb said:
hi - my husband sponsored me on 7th march - my documents reached CHC on april 10th. i got a form to fill in for supplementary information in may. i tcs it the next week since then i hav nt recieved any mail or heard from them. my son was born in sep 2010.my usband applied for him too- got a letter from council services tht his case is also under process but if he has to travel to canada then i hav to inform them 2 weeks in advance for traveling documents-its been a yr n still no news- can anyone plz tell me whn will they start processing our cases.....
zainab
You will hear something soon, They are working on March AORs and you are April so expect something in a few weeks...

xnb

Feb 24, 2011
acha u sure - n wht is updated PCC and forms ????? n if i receive it ina few weeks as u r saying hw long will it take to get the actual visa??????? im just sick n tired of waiting ....
n btw thanks for replying to my post :)
zainab

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Is there any kind of advantage if, you are Canadian citizen and applied for your wife?

it takes short time to process or still have to wait 16 months (stupid jerks in embassy) :mad: