ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
in love with my hubby said:
salam every one...... again i am here to ask a question ... i arrived in canada on dec 1rst...... can you plz tell when and where these guys going to return my documents already submitted... and here is the info for others that i got my pr card exactly after 59 days.... that is what is the given time frame
:p
Asslamu Alykum in love with hubby,

Hope your enjoying Canada! It's nice to hear from members that are now out of this CHC nightmare.

From what I've read on this forum they return it to your Canadian home address. You may want to contact the call center and see if they can guide you and or if someone else can be of better assitance than me.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Khawaja786 said:
Yes! GCMS notes says: medical pass.
Asslamu Alykum Khawaja786,

Congratulations! Allhumdullilah

How long did it take for you to receive your notes? I also ordered.

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Khawaja786 said:
MP told me:Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer.

I am getting so much frustrated and tired of this 'BS waiting game' by CHC.

Usually they ask for ppr before medical expire and now our three months are left . Plz let me know if u any update , what ur ecas says

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Shozib hamdia anwer said:
Usually they ask for ppr before medical expire and now our three months are left . Plz let me know if u any update , what ur ecas says
ECASE:
I think It is bigest 'BS'. Does it tell anyone about anything other application receipt date.
This where everyone should access how CHC is making applicant big stupid. Do not want to share what they are doing. (As they are doing nothing)
Unless they have passport from applicant after PPR it will not change to in process.

Anyhow mine is saying application receipt date and second line Medical received.
What is yours saying? I do not think different then mine?
Have you asked MP for status? if yes what he says? Please share.

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Khawaja786 said:
ECASE:
I think It is bigest 'BS'. Does it tell anyone about anything other application receipt date.
This where everyone should access how CHC is making applicant big stupid. Do not want to share what they are doing. (As they are doing nothing)
Unless they have passport from applicant after PPR it will not change to in process.

Anyhow mine is saying application receipt date and second line Medical received.
What is yours saying? I do not think different then mine?
Have you asked MP for status? if yes what he says? Please share.

Yes mine is saying application received on April 2012 , and second line medical results have been received from day first . I spoke to mp but she is not helpful she said ur case is in sec stage , and ur 34 months will b completed on 2015 march and he will b here by that time she answered me . Believe me after that I don't feel good to call her again . Allah hum Sab ki mushkil Assan keray . If u get any update about ur case plz share thank u

Hash safi

Dec 14, 2013
Hello for all brothers and sisters

I am new to this thread. I have questions regarding the spouse application process from Islamabad,Pakistan.
as Canadian embassy in Kabul,Afghanistan does not do immigration stuff so the applications should be sent to CHC-Islamabad.

1-I am proteced person in Canada and recieved my DM couple of weeks before but waiting for Landing interview.I have included my wife in my first application when first claimed here, so how long her application will take in CHC-Islamabad?

2-In which category she is in? Humanitarian-protected person abroad?

thanks
HS

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Yes mine is saying application received on April 2012 , and second line medical results have been received from day first . I spoke to mp but she is not helpful she said ur case is in sec stage , and ur 34 months will b completed on 2015 march and he will b here by that time she answered me . Believe me after that I don't feel good to call her again . Allah hum Sab ki mushkil Assan keray . If u get any update about ur case plz share thank u

Omg thats exactly what the mp told my husband! She said march 2015..lets hope we prove them wrong n it happens sooner..

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alykum Khawaja786,

Congratulations! Allhumdullilah

How long did it take for you to receive your notes? I also ordered.

Their normal time for delivery is 30 days.
They usually comes in 27 to 35 days from date of request submission.

Mine come in 30 days.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Khawaja786 did you applied online or by mail ? I applied online and its been 20 days, on first day i got a temporary tracking number and emai saying i will get new tracking number once my application is started but nothing since then :( but reading forum different posts, I fee like they take the maximum time and never send before even if they have it. Apparently to avoid that people request it every week lol

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Hash Safi.
slam.
I read your question, here is answers of your questions :
1:nobody can told you the exact time of processing , now a days all applications which are transfer to Islamabad from Ottawa Canada , Islamabad CIC moved those applications to another places like India or London due to work load of Islamabad.
2: When you fill your wife application for submit in Islamabad then you should need to write in application (Family class visa ) because you are protected person in Canada and she is your family .
best of luck.

naveedpcs.

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Faso said:
Omg thats exactly what the mp told my husband! She said march 2015..lets hope we prove them wrong n it happens sooner..

U know what she told me that actually ur file transfer to Islamabad in October 2012 , but the thing is now medical is done and there official site says that after medical it takes 4 to 6 months but don't know y they taking long .

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Khawaja786 said:
Their normal time for delivery is 30 days.
They usually comes in 27 to 35 days from date of request submission.

Mine come in 30 days.
Jazak Allah for your reply... It'll be 30 days today In Sha Allah I receive it soon

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
pardesifr said:
Khawaja786 did you applied online or by mail ? I applied online and its been 20 days, on first day i got a temporary tracking number and emai saying i will get new tracking number once my application is started but nothing since then :( but reading forum different posts, I fee like they take the maximum time and never send before even if they have it. Apparently to avoid that people request it every week lol
Time by email or online is same.

No matter when you apply it will delivered on after 27 days any time.

Most 'BS part' is Notes generation/creation date can be date after 7 days from submission.
But you will receive after 27 days from date of submission.

These notes will be picture of database(record) which is already 20 days old........CIC is also funny and makes money $5.00
Many people pays to see what CHC has done so far and they do shit in many months.

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Khawaja786 said:
MP told me:Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer.

I am getting so much frustrated and tired of this 'BS waiting game' by CHC.
Sorry to just march in,
but recently i also have spoken to my MP....and thats exactly what he said to me ...." your case is under processing" !!!!!
My case is a husbands case ....! He did his remedcial on oct 2013 n also with his new police check ...CHC has gotton all that .... and nothing has happened since OCT 2013...

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
MP's Role:
Only entitle to:

a. Get the case up-to date status.
b. To make request to resend letter if you have not received any letter sent by CHC in the past.
b. Know reason of delay if timeline for specific embassy has passed.
It means after 32 months from date when application got transfer to Islamabad from CPC Mississuaga or Ottawa or London or New-dehli .
timeline starts when application get to Islamabad.
c. Only entitle to make request to push/escalate application speed if there is any matter of life and death situations.

What MP do:
a. Send email to CHC and get status info. and let applicant know.
Write down one task she did in her time sheet for specific case. Since she is being paid by government of
Canada through MP. She needs to track what she did in particular day.
She does not care weather someone is law abiding Citizen and tax payer for long time.

This is the respect you get being Pakistani, Second category Citizen.