Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch.immigration said:
40 packages are out for delivery from tcs

23009669201 to 23009669240

Best of luck to all

Plz remeber me in ur prayers
do you have any updates abt the unknown Consignees of Yesterday?

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Does any one knows how long they take to schedule for an interview??
It normally take 14 to 16 months depend on case, you better apply for GCSM note you will get clear picture of your case and reason for interview

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
do you have any updates abt the unknown Consignees of Yesterday?
yes they hav updated the website
almost all packages hav cosignee name now
the best thing is see mr two cent post
choose ur wife city tracking numbers
and check them on tcs tracking website

Hope it help u
if u need further help
Pm me the city name and I ll provide u list

Best of luck
remember me in prayers

luckydevil

Sep 13, 2013
I have been checking these fourms from time to time, and finally decided to register just to let you know how my progress is going, and if my progress is quick just give you guys some hope. :D

I Sent my papers in October 2012 file got sent to Islamabad in December 2012, I haven't heard anything from islamabad and the call center is just useless they cant tell people about progress of files. So i just emailed them today for the second time about what is going on but this time i got an automated response that means they got the email this time. So the wait continues it has been 11 months so far. I also sent papers for my daughters canadian passport two months ago in islamabad but haven't gotten any response from them. add me to the list. again it was in October of 2012

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Hi guys just got to know by chc Islamabad email reply after 5 weeks>>
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The fact that they replied properly is SOMETHING. What did you write in your email?

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash309 said:
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.
Congratulation MashaAllah for getting back PP with VISA and you are right what you said and may ALLAH guide us all and be a good person.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
ash309 said:

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!
Many many congrates
may u.live happily ever after ameen
mashallah great news

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
ash309 said:

Awesome news sister ... many Congratulations :)
Have a blessed life ahead

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
ash309 said:

Congrats, I wish we hear atleast 1 good news of Visa Stamped Everyday on this forum, Ameen

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
ash309 said:

Congratulations :)
share your timeline please!!!

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ash309 said:

many many many congrats to uuuuuuuuuuu. :D :D :D :D :D :D
and all u have said absolutely right .........

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
ash309 said:

GOD BLESS YOU

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
ash309 said:

Congratulation MashaAllah

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
ash309 said:

congratulations a lot. mashALLAH mashALLAH... and u didnot mention how long did it take u to get done with the procees?
congratulations once again