10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
Shena said:
I see no member replies to my posts and everyone is talking about pprs..can u understand that there are some more stages before this passport one ? And someone can ask for a help ..!
Whenever I ask a question..no one give me a proper answer and senior members..they don't even give a f** about my posts ..they are busy here talking to each other only!!
No impressive at all !!i needed help but I never got from here
And I'm quite sure that this post won't affect anyone of u and u won't reply to the question I asked in my second last post !
If you didn't get any reply it means from whom u r expecting to answer they too do not have any idea abt it right now.. So relax.. And try to think positively abt others too..
I feel really bad that now a days people r becoming very impatient n behaving rudely to others at this forum.. Before it used to b very decent one when I joined. It wasn't necessary that we got the answer every time we asked but some times we had to asked numerous times before someone answered.. But we all managed it politely n decently not by rebuking others.
Everyone has the right to ask n answer just be patient or at least complain in a decent way.
Best of luck to everyone. :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I myself since 2010 have a good right to complain and I mean no harm to anyone. I myself do not even want to stay here the meds do not help for my back and are more fake then real as a Doctor living in my area told me so.

The problem is with Islamabad and not having the staff as other Visa Offices have. People are afraid to come here and I can't blame them. Like I would really like to know how many other countries have security at the door with AK 47's. I myself my first visit almost had a heart attack.

Its not a fun place to be at all. I have Post Traumatic Syndrome from all this with bomb blast gun shots day and night. Like someone drops something and I panic.

So I can understand where a Visa Officer is afraid to come here to this country.

I have met so many nice people here and I tell them I wish and pray for Peace here for everyone
In Sha Allah.... In Canada its peaceful and calm and it bothers my heart so much when I do go out and see all the poor children picking through garbage and cannot understand all this. I have helped so many children, young and old.

Like when I heard it was a common practise for people who make a business who kidnap children and drug them go into the streets and beg for money I could not believe this happens. Then one day we were stopped I was sitting in the back and a woman came to the door begging with a child in her arms. And our friend who was driving us said I was a doctor and let me look at this child well this women took off running. I was never so shocked in my life.

So when a person says I'm crazy to come here I say I come for my husband and family. And I always pray this Country will have Peace one day In Sha Allah....

Micmac101

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
ano987 said:
If you didn't get any reply it means from whom u r expecting to answer they too do not have any idea abt it right now.. So relax.. And try to think positively abt others too..
I feel really bad that now a days people r becoming very impatient n behaving rudely to others at this forum.. Before it used to b very decent one when I joined. It wasn't necessary that we got the answer every time we asked but some times we had to asked numerous times before someone answered.. But we all managed it politely n decently not by rebuking others.
Everyone has the right to ask n answer just be patient or at least complain in a decent way.
+1

iqbalcheema

Sep 9, 2014
fizz1234 said:
You are the last person to comment on the political condition of Pakistan. A field day ?? You gotta be kidding me, if it sounds so much fun why didn't you stay there ?. Unless you actually go through what people below poverty line have been going through in the last couple of decades here don't even pretend to understand their situation.

Besides you are staying in this country [doesn't matter why, point is you are] so tolerate the difference of culture/political situation. You are coming off as an arrogant brat who doesn't miss a chance to flaunt her nationality as if being a Canadian makes you superior.
You are being very harsh on her? what exactly is wrong with what she said? You think these people in the dharna know why they are there? there are paid folks who rotate - you really think a poor man has time to leave his work and protest? She is doing a favor for a lucky person to leave that place which is suited for the rich, waderas and politicians who only want to milk the public. If given a chance, everyone would love to get outta that place and who would wanna live under fear, uncertainty, poverty and bloodshed.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shena said:
Listen..Today I got an email from LVO stating that they have sent out medical instructions to me by post on 15 Sep.
My question is ..is there anyone who got remedical request from the LVO by post !!!??
If anyone did how much time did it take to that post reach u ?
For example I got a mail from Islamabad on Feb 12 and it was issued to me on Jan 22..so it took 20 days to reach me ..
I want to book an appointment in advance if I can get a clue how much days it we take to reach here ..?
Please reply !
And is this letter coming directly from LVO or they have asked Islamabad to send me one ?
its very rare case, we also got 2nd remedical last year by pakistan post but it was from CHC-isb..
but in ur case if it comes from london then it will take 15 day, bcoz CHC uses local postal services for medical rqst.
but if it comes by courier then u will get it within 5 - 6 days.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

I went through many doors to find this email address for anyone who needs it. It works good.....

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
can someone post the link to spreadsheet where history of members is saved?

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
beeba-bacha said:
its very rare case, we also got 2nd remedical last year by pakistan post but it was from CHC-isb..
but in ur case if it comes from london then it will take 15 day, bcoz CHC uses local postal services for medical rqst.
but if it comes by courier then u will get it within 5 - 6 days.
Thank u soo much ..really appreciate it ..nice way to satisfy someone !

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
I myself have heard of no one getting a med request by mail from London, but then again they only sent it out on the 15 of Sept/14 so it may take a week or 2. Why not reply to the email they sent you and request it by email as mail service is not to good in Pakistan unless its registered. Then see what they say......... Hope this helps In Sha Allah. Its also true what you say about members from 2012- 2013 since their files have been sent to London all they speak about is PPR1 & PPR2. I did not see your post or I would have answered. Next time you have a question go to 2011 -2012 the members there are polite and will do their utmost to help as they know from experience how hard it is to be kept waiting....................

Micmac101
It's all good..no problem if u didnt see my post ..I got my answer anyways and it's from the most senior member like u thanks .
I have no complain regarding the members from 2013.rather i congrats them they are very lucky !!
And if they have already sent me remed by post..I will wait till it come coz emailing them to send it to my email is late now coz it's already done !!
I was getting nervous why did they send me by post that's why I asked stupid questions..
Thanks alot and I can understand what ur suffering from !!

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
N.Ali said:
If you want LVO spreadsheet, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tM7lOc45eo8exVrM7zJtFXw/htmlview?pli=1

I have seen pakistan's spousal immigration spreadsheet but i dont think that is maintained on regular basis.

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ano987 said:
Hey I do apologise and please don't hold anything against me coz I don't want to start a fight or misbehave to anyone ..I'm sorry I was feeling very bad about that email and I wanted someone to explain it to so that I could feel better..best of luck and I got my reply from senior members like Micmac ,beeba bacha and including u!! No worries .it won't happen again I promise!

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
w8ing said:
I got it via email so no idea ..
Thanks and best of luck !

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
N.Ali said:
These are pakistan's spousal cases
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tjAaxUmfV-BbTO64gRkYFig/htmlview?pli=1

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saddique said:
which Question tell me again?
I got the answer and thanks for ur concern.btw I was worried about that why am I getting a mail for remedical instead of an email from the LVO? I got worried and asked about it ..

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
omer buddy call canadian high commission islamabad and ask about your passport
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi & AOA eveyone :)

No good news yet :( think everything has put on hold by CHC-ISB May Allah help us and give us relieve by sending our PP's back with stamped visa on it asap Aameen :)

Regards,
Omer Qureshi.