+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
shakeel1 said:
Residence of Laval Quebec.
Any one met to François Pilon, MP ? Please reply as i am calling in his office and no body picks up the phone except his Secretory,s sweet voice for leave the message. I left message twice with my number and purpose of calling but no answer yet. Reply please thanks
on weekend office are close you have to wait till monday if u have left a msg m sure they will cal u back on monday

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
soniasherry said:
on weekend office are close you have to wait till monday if u have left a msg m sure they will cal u back on monday
Thanks Sonia

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
hhayat123 said:
Can you please explain what is "Notes" and how to apply?
"Notes" is a way to request update on the status of your case with Canadian Immigration. If your file is already in review with a visa officer, you may see what they think of the information provided in your application.

You may follow the steps here to order notes, you would need to be a PR/citizen in Canada and pay $5 fee online.

How to order GCMS notes: http://goo.gl/XMsc0h

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doesn't make sense...how would 2013 cases improve the timeline and not 2011/2012 cases????? Every case at their office would contribute to the deterioration... delaying 2011 and 2012 would contribute more to the timeline.

khankhan said:
their main priority is 2013 applicant but they ll also do 2012 applicant cuz they fall in the 32 month category. they are improving timeline that why they are working 1st on 2013 applicant . i know how system work.

regards,

khan khan

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
tabasumali said:
any idea CIC is working sending passport back with visa
my passport is with them 11-Aug and hopefully they stamped it
waiting for TCS for Knock the door
Salam, as far as I know they have started to send Pass Ports out last Friday. I was tracking the #'s but unfortunate TCS changed the tracking numbers. There were not many from CIC or CHC as they were not working to full capacity.............

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sraja said:
I may sound silly, but the ones who got add docs request such as urdu nikah nama, will they hear smthn soon too? Jist curious.... Hope this waiting is over sooon Insha Allah
Just because they ask for other documents it doesn't mean all else is finished.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
khankhan said:
salam,

few day left for good news... next turn is for all 2013 applicant

khan khan
Salam brother you said Moncton New Brunswick and you said Bathurst New Brunswick. If Moncton you are lucky as they have a Mosque there and in Bathurst where I go, its a Doctor Office Building and in the basement they use it for a Mosque and a gathering place.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
soniasherry said:
Its better to go to the MP office personally as you must fill out an Access to Information form.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
AW23 said:
U dont need to notify embassy abt the birth of the baby cz he/she is Canadian born and already residing in Canada. If the child was born outside Canada then Yes...u shud notify
Really you think so??? Try to leave a country without a Pass Port for a baby and see how far you get!!

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
Really you think so??? Try to leave a country without a Pass Port for a baby and see how far you get!!
But what does that have to do with notifying the embassy ? If anybody wants to travel abroad they would apply for a passport, you don't need to notify anyone and then go on about getting your passport.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fizz1234 said:
But what does that have to do with notifying the embassy ? If anybody wants to travel abroad they would apply for a passport, you don't need to notify anyone and then go on about getting your passport.
If a person is going through Immigration Process they must have a Pass Port for the child even if the child is a Canadian Citizen. I was told this from a Muslim Brother from Gaza..........

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
If a person is going through Immigration Process they must have a Pass Port for the child even if the child is a Canadian Citizen. I was told this from a Muslim Brother from Gaza..........
But what is the link between notifying Canadian embassy that you had a kid and getting a passport ?