+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Patience2010 said:
Yes It has been a very long time. I applied for my wife to come to Canada on December 2010. The initial medical as well as the 2nd medical expired. I am still waiting for a 3rd medical request. I have ordered my file notes many times. I just need to be more patient and inshAllah my wife will get her visa soon. I am still waiting for my wife to get an interview call as she has not been called for an interview yet.

41 Months and still waiting...
Asa;
Have you done the Rukhsati or Nikkah Only? If you are Nikkah only case then please get the rukhsati done asap. What is the reason of Interview?

JZK

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
smzaidi22 said:
a'salaaam

I have been out of touch, just checked my e-mail and got the request for my husband PPR.. But there is an attachment tht need to be filled out. I already came back last week.. and now I got this email "Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in

London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within

6 weeks.

Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to

do so. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you

submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can

only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an

address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so

that we can send you different instructions.

Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not

apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they

will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family

member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below because

these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.

2. The Updated Information Chart below, fully completed for you and each accompanying

family member.

Submit these two items within 30 days of the date of this correspondence. All items for you

and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package."

I am confused will I have to fill my information as well as I am back to toronto.

Please let me knowww
Hey,
Did you receive stage 2 request for passport from Islamabad yet?

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
Waiting2013 said:
Any 2013 or earlier applicants with file transferred to LVO on feb 24, 2014 and still waiting for remedical request?

Regards
I am, no remedical request yet but they asked for PCC in november 2013

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Does anyone knows that how long they take to review the file???????
I think so its pending because of backgrounds checks are being conducted.
Any idea how long backgrounds check takes in months????
I got an email reply!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below. Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Officer. You will be contacted if further information is required. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

KB

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.
did you ask them by email about the status of your application?

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Wajea said:
Salam to All Respectful Family Class Sponsorship Forum Members ~~~ After a long time i want to update my self.

Does anyone recently Received Passport Request or Not ?

If anyone has received please replay to my Post so i can know that Canada embassy in Islamabad is working Actively.

With
Respect
Wajea
WTH, are you waiting since 2008, thats disturbing, I am sorry if this is the case :(

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hera_86 said:
I have nt ordered notes. But coming june wil bring change in processing time. I hope to get request before any change. INSHAHALLAH
How do you know coming June will bring chaneg in the processing time?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
zindagi said:
How do you know coming June will bring chaneg in the processing time?
:) mje nhn pata me to quaterly ipdate hpne le bat ker rahe ho mostly processing tome change when quartrly updated

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hera_86 said:
:) mje nhn pata me to quaterly ipdate hpne le bat ker rahe ho mostly processing tome change when quartrly updated
oh got ya! seems like no personal connections with CIC , darn ;D
i wish mere mamo ki phuphi ki chahci ki beti ka koi to rishtydar CIC mein hota :(

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
zindagi said:
oh got ya! seems like no personal connections with CIC , darn ;D
i wish mere mamo ki phuphi ki chahci ki beti ka koi to rishtydar CIC mein hota :(
Han sahe sab ke yea ek wish ban gao hai. Immigration face kerne ke bad :)

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fckin insane...just got an email from london saying that my file is in london! :(

fizz1234 said:
I asked for an update via email last month and got a reply that my file is in London office. Looking at your experience I am thinking about asking them again, may be now they will say "oops I did it again" and my file may still be in Islamabad. :p

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,

those who had their files transferred from Isloo to London after remed and repcc- did the london office pick up the work from where Islamabad left it- or will they go through the whole charade again? will they validate the documents, marriage, etc..or just resume from remed repcc stage??? :mad:

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
niana.j said:
guys,

those who had their files transferred from Isloo to London after remed and repcc- did the london office pick up the work from where Islamabad left it- or will they go through the whole charade again? will they validate the documents, marriage, etc..or just resume from remed repcc stage??? :mad:
peta nhi s*** menhoos kia ker ry hain, seems like mistry and full of star plus drama arghhh :mad:...itna suspense to sherlok holmes uncle ko bhi ni dekhna pera ho ga ???

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
zindagi said:
peta nhi s*** menhoos kia ker ry hain, seems like mistry and full of star plus drama arghhh :mad:...itna suspense to sherlok holmes uncle ko bhi ni dekhna pera ho ga ???
ab to me ne sare dramas ki last episodes bh dakh lia unki hapii endings bh dakh li per abhi tak Ppr nhi aye pata nhi hmari hapii ending kab hoge :p

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
merii laptop se shadi howi ha mje yun lagta ha jitna me ne laptop ke sath time spend kia ha uska 5 percent bh CIC walo ne mje apne husband ke sath ni spend karne dai ;D ;D

aminashah

Aug 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
File Transfer...
july 2012
Naqibee said:
As salaam o alaykum!

I would like to gather a list of applicants who applied in March 2012 to sponsor their husbands. Can you please reply to my post. We can stay in touch and see if anyone of us sees any updates or insights.

Jazak'Allah!
i also applied in march 2012