7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
in love with my hubby said:
+1 is not really reward for it, but still. god bless both of u . and make ur processing faster,pray 4 us
,. btw tracking no. not working for today
Thanks for the prayers.

TCS website has not updated the numbers today on their website for some reason. I sure hope they haven't changed the serial number sequence again?

Any clues, micmac101?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
syedgj said:
Thanks for the prayers.

TCS website has not updated the numbers today on their website for some reason. I sure hope they haven't changed the serial number sequence again?

Any clues, micmac101?
Oh wait, I just remembered. Maybe its cuz of Victoria Day.. the embassy is closed, so no outgoing packages.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
syedgj said:
Oh wait, I just remembered. Maybe its cuz of Victoria Day.. the embassy is closed, so no outgoing packages.

LOL Right! Glad you figured it out and thank you May Allah bless you and your spouse and may He put you both together soon In Sha Allah

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
syedpost said:
To all my lovely family .....
How have you all been doing? I had been away or rather keeping myself busy to not come to the forum ... so dont know hows everyone i hope whoever was waiting at any stage had gotten pass that stage and doing f9....

I came back to announce a good news that after waiting for over 3 months by Grace of Almighty and your prayers I got my PPR on saturday....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D,
Hope the next step comes soon
One question though
They have asked me to fill three forms which I had already filled and sent with the original application so why are they asking for them again ? is it normal????
Should I refer to them or fill up a fresh copy of those documents and send ??
warm regards

Reading posts by "Mansor" yesterday, YOu came to mind and i was wondering your case status. Glad to hear the update . May the next steps complete soon.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Can someone help me out here im in pakistan with my hubby . And on april 22 we got re.pcc an some imm forms to fill. Now the problem is my hubby has to get a new passport since his old one expired its been 3 weeks an he dint get his new pp yet an without tht he cannot do police certificate we have only 15days left to submit police certificate an the forms... any ideas wat we shud do we dun even knw whn his passport will come shud we go to islamabad an let them knw our situation.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
nov and dec 2011 applied cases plz notify if any one gets any news . m curiously waiting

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2012-preliminary/01.asp

thought migt help you guys

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
innocent_eyez said:
Can someone help me out here im in pakistan with my hubby . And on april 22 we got re.pcc an some imm forms to fill. Now the problem is my hubby has to get a new passport since his old one expired its been 3 weeks an he dint get his new pp yet an without tht he cannot do police certificate we have only 15days left to submit police certificate an the forms... any ideas wat we shud do we dun even knw whn his passport will come shud we go to islamabad an let them knw our situation.
I'm sorry to say but they at Islamabad will not finish the processing of your case without a valid Pass Port, Buy why not call Ministry of Interior to see when they can renew your old pass port. Well it should have been in for renewal a long time ago as you already know that CHC will do nothing without a valid Pass Port. Call Ministry of Interior of Pakistan.

Nadirzadah

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-25,09,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Salaam to all member !

Thanks to all those friends who all time help me in my stats is Chang to decision mad on friday and also my home address is Chang to canadian home address stil now i didn't get my passport I don't know what is going I am so confused please advise me.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
micmac101 said:
I'm sorry to say but they at Islamabad will not finish the processing of your case without a valid Pass Port, Buy why not call Ministry of Interior to see when they can renew your old pass port. Well it should have been in for renewal a long time ago as you already know that CHC will do nothing without a valid Pass Port. Call Ministry of Interior of Pakistan.
Shud I email them let them knw abt the situation. Or shud we go to islamabad passport office an tell them our problem do u think they
Will then give the passport

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
dino5541 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2012-preliminary/01.asp

thought migt help you guys
Thanks for the share. I was looking for the base data for these statistics, there used to be a place to download it.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
innocent_eyez said:
You need to stop waiting for the passport to get made and try to get the police certificate anyway. It's almost been a month and you really should have tried to reply to the re-pcc request within a week or so. CHC delays cases enough on their own, so don't give them any breaks from your side.

The reason I say don't wait for the passport, is cuz my sister's passport had gone for renewal 3 months ago, and the last time we went there they said it would take atleast another month (which is the nice way of saying atleast 2 - 3 more months). Even those who applied for urgent passports can be made to wait 2 months. Try to talk to the police authorities and see if they will make the certificate based on copies of the previous passport and any alternative documents. These people are 'creative' (ahem) when they need to be.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Salam Every one.....
My husband applied for my visa in july 2011.... than in september 2011 we rcvd Ack, in June 2012 i recvd a letter for submitting more documents related to case.... after that i didn't rcv any reply. I sent so many emails to embasssy for replying abt case than In November 2012 i rcvd an email from thm that my application is in queue for an interview... from thn i didn't rcv any update.............. Any body plz tell me if i wud call for an interview than when...? how much time thy can take...? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply ...plz..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
Salam Every one.....
My husband applied for my visa in july 2011.... than in september 2011 we rcvd Ack, in June 2012 i recvd a letter for submitting more documents related to case.... after that i didn't rcv any reply. I sent so many emails to embasssy for replying abt case than In November 2012 i rcvd an email from thm that my application is in queue for an interview... from thn i didn't rcv any update.............. Any body plz tell me if i wud call for an interview than when...? how much time thy can take...? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply ...plz..
Oh my goodness you don't want the interview I guarantee you that much. Now if you or he has made any visits to each other or the way you keep in contact and keep documents and anything else I would advise you to send it to CHC Islamabad to get yourself away from the interview right away.
This way it shows the relationship is at work even when apart, and this is how it should be.

I pray all goes well for you both and you get the visa In Sha Allah. But please don't wait send any info now MAY Allahbless you both In Sha Allah