::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
sponsored since 2009 said:
Thx innocent-eyes for asking me.

yes i have sponsored my husband since 2009 and it is from Afghanistan. Allah knows why his case is taking so long. The MP told me today CHC received medical result on September but they are doing another back ground check up on him. I am worried if it continues like this his 4th time Police clearance will be on January 2013 which i am not looking forward to

bass now i am so impatient and i wish i could do anything else except sending them emails and contacting the MP which i am doing.
its such a long time i hope you get a ppr this month Inshallah!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Omar Mirza said:
My back hurts like anything today. May be i slept in a bad position. . .

Yes i do get free chiro from work but it would have been nice to have my wife waiting for me to come back home so she could fix it. I'm having one of those days where my body is completely tired and exhausted. I need my wife :(

Damn you CIC-Islamabad :(``
hahahah i kno how u feel bhai,
i go to work n wen i come home, i feel so alone i always wish to have my husband here with soon, that everything n anything i do does not feel right or good, cuz i feel lonely with out my husband.

May Allah swt Shower His Blessing on all of us.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
InshALLAH sis!

We all will make it this year. . .
R.Mujgani said:
i go to work n wen i come home, i feel so alone i always wish to have my husband here with soon, that everything n anything i do does not feel right or good, cuz i feel lonely with out my Alhamdulillah husband.

Scarfie~

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Hi,

I apologize because I have no idea if this is the right thread to ask this question, but I am very concerned because I've seen this happen to other people. I'm currently trying to sponsor my husband to Canada. If I don't go back to Pakistan to visit my husband, will they question the validity of the relationship? I mean I am working full-time and going to school part-time, so I really don't have the time? :/ I've heard this happening to some people, and I know someone it happened to as well. She just went there for a visit for 6 weeks to try to save her case.

So can anyone help me with this, as I really don't know much.. and am confused about what to do

safi786

Mar 29, 2012
Salam everyone,

Just want to say thanks to everyone here, I ready this form everyday and it really help me, it makes me feels good that I m not the only one who is going thru this all, and every time one gets good news it makes me really happy for them, and also I think I m one step close do be done.

May Allah help us all.

Thank you

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
laila hasan said:
innocent_eyez said:
where is laila hasan ?? is everything ok

Yes all is ok. Just waiting and reading every one's posts lately. No updates here. thxs for asking.
Hope to hear good news from you soon Inshallah :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Scarfie~ said:
Hi,

I apologize because I have no idea if this is the right thread to ask this question, but I am very concerned because I've seen this happen to other people. I'm currently trying to sponsor my husband to Canada. If I don't go back to Pakistan to visit my husband, will they question the validity of the relationship? I mean I am working full-time and going to school part-time, so I really don't have the time? :/ I've heard this happening to some people, and I know someone it happened to as well. She just went there for a visit for 6 weeks to try to save her case.

So can anyone help me with this, as I really don't know much.. and am confused about what to do
goin bak does actualli help ur case n it showd them it geniune so
They dont put u in interview que. Its hard but u have to choose if u have a patient of wsiting for a long time.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Feelings mutual brother :)
safi786 said:
Salam everyone,

Just want to say thanks to everyone here, I ready this form everyday and it really help me, it makes me feels good that I m not the only one who is going thru this all, and every time one gets good news it makes me really happy for them, and also I think I m one step close do be done.

May Allah help us all.

Thank you

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
R.Mujgani said:
i go to work n wen i come home, i feel so alone i always wish to have my husband here with soon, that everything n anything i do does not feel right or good, cuz i feel lonely with out my husband.

Such depressing posts...there are more things in this world than being depress because of bureaucracy

Life is beautiful and find your happiness around you...Future is unpredictable and don't rise your hopes because it will destroy you if things goes in different direction than you foreseen......

I don't want to be a Dr Phil, but try to visualizer the reality be bit vivid :)

imranali1

Oct 16, 2012
fayzaan said:
Thanks, I already submitted request through giftshift.com...lets see how this works out. October 1 was available so I selected that for the delivery date...hope it gets to her. The cake looks so tasty :D.
hi guys nice discussion is on here .. everyone is giving suggestions that how to .. u can also try giftxperts.com to send gifts all over the Pakistan with free and fast delivery .. they are superb in service i have used it 4 to 5 times and their service is amazing ..

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Anyone here now options for visa to Dubai from Pakistan? Now that wife has visa I'm going crazy trying to arrange everything in time...we wanted to stay in dubai on way back...

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
imranali1 said:
hi guys nice discussion is on here .. everyone is giving suggestions that how to .. u can also try giftxperts.com to send gifts all over the Pakistan with free and fast delivery .. they are superb in service i have used it 4 to 5 times and their service is amazing ..
thanks for that site its free delivery that is pretty good.

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
sponsor of applicant said:
Sabii sister i have alot of respect for you but
Even out of anger or as a joke this kind of language is offensive and unwelcoming to alot of ppl just like me

i am a canadian and i do my job in canada ....... i love this country its my home ....... i deal with alot of ppl during my job ..... some of them might not be even be happy and satisfied with the job im doing ...... should they talk about me THAT WAY ..... i dont think so

Lets not forget this is about the country i and alot of others like me call our home

Please remove this post
And pray to Allah that we get united with our partners soon
u r right
i agree 100%

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Scarfie~ said:
Hi,

Could you go maybe during christmas time? It would make it easier for you to generate a lot of evidence. Takes lots of pictures.